QueenMother305

yet another issue screwing up my money! it never ends! i want to scream and rip out my hair.

after upgrading my website and the apps... i notice when users go to my subscribe page it gives them an option to select auto renew or manual payment. I ONLY ALLOW MONTHLY RECURRING SUBSCRIPTION ON MY SITE. i charge $19.99 per month. i notice now that when user selects "manual payment" it gives them a whole year at only $19.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

do devs inspect their apps at all anymore before releasing them?! this kind of crap will bankrupt me!!! WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

I DO NOT WANT MY CUSTOMERS TO BE ABLE TO SELECT A RENEW METHOD. ITS MY WEBSITE. I DECIDE THE RENEW METHOD NOT THEM. THERE IS NO OPTION TO TURN THIS OFF AND THE BUG ALLOWING THEM TO HAVE AN ENTIRE YEAR LONG SUBSCRIPTION FOR ONLY THE PRICE OF 1 MONTH IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT RU7N MY BUSINESS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:: rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::r age::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::ra ge::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Last update on November 9, 2018 by QueenMother305.
Be the first person to like this.
QueenMother305

update on this issue. younet fixed the bug on their end however i am

still force to allow members the option to select recurring or non-recurring membership.

this is due to php fox changing the subscribe module.

I DO NOT WANT MY CUSTOMERS TO HAVE THE OPTION OF A NON-RECURRING MEMBERSHIP. There should be a way to turn this off. You don’t take control away from a site owner and give it to the customers. This change is terrible.

natalino castro

you can hide the manual renew in the code

natalino castro

go to PF.Site\Apps\core-subscriptions\views\block\renew-payment.html.php

remove or hide line 7

clear cache thats all

Last update on November 24, 2018 by natalino castro.
YouNetCo

update on this issue. younet fixed the bug on their end however i am

still force to allow members the option to select recurring or non-recurring membership.

this is due to php fox changing the subscribe module.

I DO NOT WANT MY CUSTOMERS TO HAVE THE OPTION OF A NON-RECURRING MEMBERSHIP. There should be a way to turn this off. You don’t take control away from a site owner and give it to the customers. This change is terrible.

Thank you.

I'd like to inform that removing "Manual" option requires modification in Core code. You can send your thought to phpFox team. Also, you can do custom work to add settings to turn these payment options on/off if necessary.

YouNetCo

QueenMother305

go to PF.SiteAppscore-subscriptionsviewsblockrenew-payment.html.php

remove or hide line 7

clear cache thats all

i did this. it did not work.

QueenMother305

Thank you.

I'd like to inform that removing "Manual" option requires modification in Core code. You can send your thought to phpFox team. Also, you can do custom work to add settings to turn these payment options on/off if necessary.

YouNetCo

i sent you a quote request from my email "100chipz"

Osii

I also would like to display that younet and phpfox should have the currency format (#.###,##) available and working. This is a must be working ASAP feature for a social network that intends to run globally.

Last update on December 22, 2018 by Osii.
YouNetCo

I also would like to display that younet and phpfox should have the currency format (#.###,##) available and working. This is a must be working ASAP feature for a social network that intends to run globally.

Hi

Perhaps you said to this setting https://prnt.sc/lyydai? It's available at AdminCP >> Globalization >> Currencies.

YouNetCo

Hi QueenMother305,

I also followed guidance and removed on line 7 at PF.Site/Apps/core-subscriptions/views/block/renew-payment.html.php

<div><label><input type="radio" class="mr-1" value="2" name="renew-method">subscribe_manual_renew</label></div>

Then make a clear cache at AdminCP >> Cache Manager

The result is https://prnt.sc/lyylwy

Osii

Hi

Perhaps you said to this setting https://prnt.sc/lyydai? It's available at AdminCP >> Globalization >> Currencies.

Yes. But phpfox ignores that. To make it working you have to edit the corrency core file. Also, younetco directory and social store simple do not comunicate with phpfox currency format. 

Thanks and merry chrismas!!

YouNetCo

Yes. But phpfox ignores that. To make it working you have to edit the corrency core file. Also, younetco directory and social store simple do not comunicate with phpfox currency format. 

Thanks and merry chrismas!!

Do you mind to share with us here what is the problem you are having with currency and how you edit currency core file to make it work? Also can you elaborate on how the interactions of our products and phpFox currency?

Thank you and let us know,

Cheers,

YouNetCo

Osii

Of course. 

My currency uses dote for thousands and comma for cents. If i create the new currency, and mask format in phpfox, it doesn't work...it ignores it.

This phpfox file

/PF.Base/module/core/include/service/currency/currency.class.php

lines 178-182;

When edited does the trick for the marketplace but it does not affect the yn business or social store.

Thanks.