QueenMother305

all the pages that were in the pages app are no longer appearing on my site. it says they are there because theres a number next to the number of pages. but on the index of the pages app it says no pages found. how do i resolve this!!!!

i feel like my business is falling apart after this upgrade. DO NOT UPGRADE IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE COMMUNITY AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CREATE A DEV SITE FOR TESTING FIRST.

THIS HAS SCREWED ME. I AM SO ANGRY I CANNOT SEE STRAIGHT.

Last update on November 9, 2018 by QueenMother305.
Be the first person to like this.
Vivian

all the pages that were in the pages app are no longer appearing on my site. it says they are there because theres a number next to the number of pages. but on the index of the pages app it says no pages found. how do i resolve this!!!!

i feel like my business is falling apart after this upgrade. DO NOT UPGRADE IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE COMMUNITY AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CREATE A DEV SITE FOR TESTING FIRST.

THIS HAS SCREWED ME. I AM SO ANGRY I CANNOT SEE STRAIGHT.

Hi QueenMother305

Please submit us a support ticket and we will check on your site.

QueenMother305

ok ill do that now

QueenMother305

Hi QueenMother305

Please submit us a support ticket and we will check on your site.

submitted a support ticket but never got an answer on this issue. also was told to upgrade my ffmpeg regarding my video issue so i did and videos still will not upload even tho ffmpreg is current and cron job is properly configured. my customers have not been able to upload videos for weeks. they pay me for the privelage to upload videos. i am losing my business. NEVER RELEASE ANOTHER VERSION LIKE THIS AS STABLE WHEN ITS A BETA!