Store Community Support Documentation

24 cores, Running centos 7.5 / php 7.027 / MariaDB 5.5.60 / apache 2.6.4 / chrome browser

FCGID / php max run time - unlimited

Apache error log shows:

[core:error]  End of script output before headers: index.php"

[fcgid:warn] (32)Broken pipe:  mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request_ipc function, referer:

[fcgid:warn]  (104)Connection reset by peer:  mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request_ipc function

Last update on November 19, 2:26 pm by prepperz.
JohnJr

Yup...same here on three site...all different versions.  The store check for apps must be down.

JohnJr

Spoke with PhpFox and they are checking on the issue now.

YouNetCo

Dear all,

We also faced that issue several hours ago but phpFox team has solved from their side quickly, everything loads back normally

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

JohnJr

Yes that would be good if it is back up (have not checked my sites yet) but we need to know why.  We can't have our sites that we paid good money for and supposedly white labeled being controlled by your issues.  How can anyone plan on growing their sites to millions of users knowing one day you might not have access to it.

julio

Yes that would be good if it is back up (have not checked my sites yet) but we need to know why.  We can't have our sites that we paid good money for and supposedly white labeled being controlled by your issues.  How can anyone plan on growing their sites to millions of users knowing one day you might not have access to it.

I agree.  Please explain why our admin panel was down, depending on a fix at your side.

websistema2013

I don’t know how PhpFox does it, but yesterday I discovered that the company Younetco uses hidden cookies for its statistics, this means that they embed these scripts not only in their apps for statistics and monitoring of app licenses. But they can calmly, using hidden cookies find out access to the admin panel of the site, without the permission of the administrator to use the site on your own. Not only does Younetco have a disgusting attitude to its customers, but they are also watching them. All this is sad. And you all wonder why you could not enter the admin panel of the site ...

Mohammed Alex

Wait a moment guys, am i dreaming or i am reading that we dont have more control on our site that Phpfox/younetco has and if they decide to shut us down thay can do it at any moment ?

I don’t know how PhpFox does it, but yesterday I discovered that the company Younetco uses hidden cookies for its statistics, this means that they embed these scripts not only in their apps for statistics and monitoring of app licenses. But they can calmly, using hidden cookies find out access to the admin panel of the site, without the permission of the administrator to use the site on your own. Not only does Younetco have a disgusting attitude to its customers, but they are also watching them. All this is sad. And you all wonder why you could not enter the admin panel of the site ...

Mohammed Alex

Wait a moment guys, am i dreaming or i am reading that we dont have more control on our site that Phpfox/younetco has and if they decide to shut us down thay can do it at any moment ?

Mohammed Alex

You mean, phpfox internal issues can impact our websites who are supossingly white labelled ? How is that possible ? is thats the case the wolrd needs to know ....that we have are not runing our site independently.

Dear all,

We also faced that issue several hours ago but phpFox team has solved from their side quickly, everything loads back normally

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

websistema2013

The developers from Younetco today answered that they contributed this code to cookies for quick access to the server in order to fix problems with their apps on my network. Today they will remove this code. They also apologized. I think then, we have nothing to worry about. And we could not enter the admin panel of the site due to the problems of the PhpFox store.

Mohammed Alex

what does it have to do with other people website if they are workign on yours .. ???

The developers from Younetco today answered that they contributed this code to cookies for quick access to the server in order to fix problems with their apps on my network. Today they will remove this code. They also apologized. I think then, we have nothing to worry about. And we could not enter the admin panel of the site due to the problems of the PhpFox store.

Scheinwelt-Media

the script is contacting phpfox to get app versions, new company blogs etc. in previous versions i commented out a line in the code when developing offline otherwise it was not possible to open the apps index page. maybe that helps in case of store issues. will check the file later at home. i think it was in pf source folder... maybe called home.php. not sure atm.

YouNetCo

Dear Mohammed Alex,

Do not worry, @websistema2013 authorizes us to access Admin account to debug the issue for him but the password was changed, and in order to avoid taking much time to ask for that info and also help his site users can use apps well, our developer added a small code to access AdminCP and already solved the problem in high priority but our developer missed removing the code, that is our mistake and we have apologized to @websistema2013 on our ticket system. FYI we rarely used this method and as discussed with our team we will not use with that method anymore.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

YouNetCo

Dear all,

As we have a bit of knowledge, we'd like to share everyone. On the main page of AdminCP, you will find some news & updates so if phpFox has any announcements, you will see in your back-end page

In a small mistake from them yesterday, that page faced a problem in loading iFrame. FYI we also went around of phpFox site and just that page loaded announcements from phpFox so you should not worry about that much

This feature is very great and will keep you updated.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo