Store Community Support Documentation
Fox Observer

Hello Younetco,

There is no any update or improvement plan? It’s been almost 3 years now and the product no more use or useless now. This not what we expect for investing abandoned product. We are agree to pay additional if you have release a new improvement but not like this that you abandoned the product for very long time and I feel very very sad. Please continue the improvement of your one of the most expensive product.

Regads.

JohnJr

Is it true they are not selling it anymore?  It makes sense since Phpfox is YouNetCo...well kinda of :)

websistema2013

Many people know about it ... I just wonder something else. Google Company is actively working to create a new mobile operating system and no one guarantees that Apple will exist for a long time. Also, no one predicts what will happen with Android and iOS, for example in 5 years. New operating and mobile systems are new mobile apps as well as large investment investments from customers and developers. It's just thinking out loud, maybe everything will be ok ...

YouNetCo

Dear,

Happy new year 2019!

For your questions/concern, you can refer this blog https://phpfox.younetco.com/updates-of-younetco-mobile-app.html

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Paris

I'm worried. I just paid a lot of money and hope these mobile apps work with the latest phpfox4 . I would be very upset if it has issues. I could have just invested the money into phpfox ultimate instead.

YouNetCo

Dear Paris,

We understand your concerns, at this time, our Mobile Application still works well with the latest version of phpFox. 

If you still like to use our Mobile Application, not upgrade to phpFox Ultimate License, you can purchase the source code and ask your developer to proceed on those apps in the next year. In case you do not have any developers, you can work with our customization team.

Furthermore, share everyone this, we have been working very hard to support our products for phpFox Mobile Apps, we will soon create a thread to inform that

Hope this a great news for clients using phpFox Mobile Application with our products.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Fox Observer

I'm worried. I just paid a lot of money and hope these mobile apps work with the latest phpfox4 . I would be very upset if it has issues. I could have just invested the money into phpfox ultimate instead.

I feel you and I believe that you are individual investor also. I really really sad that this is happened to younetco mobile app and I’m very very disappointed and I ask my self what we are doing wrong to get the product and stock the version and UI and behind my patience for long time waiting and suprising to announced that the product cost big amount is totally stop.

Since 2010 buying phpFox is my throphy and dream as a owner of my small community and expecting this is one of my asset but the reality is become opposite of my expectations because it become a liability of my financial budget instead become one of my assets “Why?” because the important features that we have on our phpfox “ad” is hidden and not include to all expensive app from younetco and they make as a custom work that we already have and that is the one thing and the others is?? You guys feel what I’m talking about after you compare this phpFox now versus the social media current generation.

I love phpFox and I really do. Almost 10 years staying here is not a joke hoping. But all our patience is limited like Younetco Products.

Paris

:(

Last update on May 29, 5:10 am by Paris.
Paris

:sob:

I feel you and I believe that you are individual investor also. I really really sad that this is happened to younetco mobile app and I’m very very disappointed and I ask my self what we are doing wrong to get the product and stock the version and UI and behind my patience for long time waiting and suprising to announced that the product cost big amount is totally stop.

Since 2010 buying phpFox is my throphy and dream as a owner of my small community and expecting this is one of my asset but the reality is become opposite of my expectations because it become a liability of my financial budget instead become one of my assets “Why?” because the important features that we have on our phpfox “ad” is hidden and not include to all expensive app from younetco and they make as a custom work that we already have and that is the one thing and the others is?? You guys feel what I’m talking about after you compare this phpFox now versus the social media current generation.

I love phpFox and I really do. Almost 10 years staying here is not a joke hoping. But all our patience is limited like Younetco Products.

Last update on May 29, 5:10 am by Paris.
YouNetCo

Dear Fox Observer,

Thanks for sharing your thought, we understand your circumstance. If you have any questions more for us, kindly submit a new ticket to us at https://phpfox.younetco.com/ynuser-login

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo