Store Community Support Documentation
DannyCox

I just did the upgrade from 4.7.1 to 4.7.2 and the installation went smoothly. However when it came time to "view your site", the page is just blank. I am probably missing something really small, but I cannot figure it out. I followed the instructions at https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Upgrading+Your+phpFox+Website to the letter, and double-vhecked everything as I went through it. I can access the AdminCP, but not the front side of things.

This is what I see in the log files:

error
2019-01-03 22:30:39
[256] Call to undefined method Phpfox_Pages_Pages::hasPerm() (/home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/include/library/phpfox/error/error.class.php) [99]
Error Code: 88330f
Stack trace:
#0 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/include/library/phpfox/error/error.class.php(99): trigger_error('Call to undefined method Phpfox_...', 256)
#1 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/include/library/phpfox/pages/pages.class.php(533): Phpfox_Error::trigger('Call to undefined method Phpfox_...', 256)
#2 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Site/Apps/core-pages/Service/Pages.php(411) : eval()'d code(1): Phpfox_Pages_Pages->__call('hasPerm', Array)
#3 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Site/Apps/core-pages/Service/Pages.php(411) : eval()'d code(1): Pages_Service_Pages->hasPerm('10', 'pf_video.view_browse_videos')
#4 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Site/Apps/core-pages/Service/Pages.php(411): eval()
#5 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Site/Apps/core-pages/Block/Photo.php(29): Apps\Core_Pages\Service\Pages->getMenu(Array)
#6 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/include/library/phpfox/module/module.class.php(1103): Apps\Core_Pages\Block\Photo->process()
#7 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/include/library/phpfox/phpfox/phpfox.class.php(689): Phpfox_Module->getComponent('pages.photo', Array, 'block', )
#8 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Src/Core/View/Functions.php(302): Phpfox::getBlock('pages.photo', Array)
#9 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Src/Core/View/Functions.php(152): Core\View\Functions->_loadBlocks(11)
#10 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/file/cache/prod/twig/material/a3/a34587e0723a659e5548226c44bf6559c40c035e62d5b0d30aea2241f909b69b.php(161): Core\View\Functions->__toString()
#11 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php(432): __TwigTemplate_27431978caefadbd2244d62c26371a2c42624e70b8d003fdc6bea80add3d11ef->doDisplay(Array, Array)
#12 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php(403): Twig_Template->displayWithErrorHandling(Array, Array)
#13 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php(411): Twig_Template->display(Array)
#14 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Src/Core/View/Environment.php(14): Twig_Template->render(Array)
#15 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Src/Core/View.php(314): Core\View\Environment->render('@Theme/layout.html', Array)
#16 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/include/library/phpfox/phpfox/phpfox.class.php(2022): Core\View->getContent()
#17 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/PF.Base/start.php(631): Phpfox::run()
#18 /home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserver.com/index.php(5): require('/home/wrpnet/subdomains/sexserve...')
#19 {main}

So, what did I miss??

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

- Danny

Last update on January 3, 11:02 pm by DannyCox.
JohnJr

It happened to me as well....but was fixed after I went to PF.Base/file/cache and deleted everything.

YouNetCo

Dear

Perhaps you need to install again for Pages app from phpFox Store, then run "Rebuild Core Theme" and "Clear Cache".

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

AFRIKA

I had that problem...

If you use any other theme beside material, you will get error in most cases.  So before upgrading, always switch to default theme and do the upgrade. Clear cache and then try if your theme works...

Paul Kellow

I had that problem...

If you use any other theme beside material, you will get error in most cases.  So before upgrading, always switch to default theme and do the upgrade. Clear cache and then try if your theme works...

Agree. I recommend to disable all 3rd-party apps and switch to default Material before upgrading. After that, you can try to enable one by one to check if they are compatible or not.

DannyCox

Thanks everyone. It appears to be a non-compatable App that I had missed. It's all working fine now.

I actually used everyone's ideas, so thank you

- Danny

FaBieTTo89

I have this problem... i think is caused by cometchat 7.0.29 :(

FaBieTTo89

I have this problem... i think is caused by cometchat 7.0.29 :(

no, is caused by cespiritual free plugin :(

QueenMother305

if you forget to disable an app and have a blank page after upgrade how do u disable third party apps? phpmyadmin?

Scheinwelt-Media

if you forget to disable an app and have a blank page after upgrade how do u disable third party apps? phpmyadmin?

yes. go to "phpfox_apps" and set "is_active" to 0

Last update on January 16, 2:00 am by Scheinwelt-Media.
cespiritual

no, is caused by cespiritual free plugin :(

Hi,

Could you tell me what was the free plugin and it's version so I can check?

Thanks

Last update on January 16, 8:50 pm by cespiritual.