Store Community Support Documentation

I didn't saw any improvements or new features in the existing modules of younetco since 2016. 

There was released some new products, and ensured that the old one are compatible with the new version, but that's all.

I remember younetco as a company which uprised the phpfox users with innovative functions and keeping imrpoving their products constantly .. is that over?

Last update on January 11, 1:35 pm by Petrutz.

Advanced menu is not compatible with the newst phpfox version 

YouNetCo

Hi all, we are working to upgrade many phpFox products in this year, starting with Ultimate Video. We will update you via newsletter and blogs. Thank you for being with us so far. 

Advanced menu is not compatible with the newst phpfox version 

I'd like to confirm that our Advanced Menu System is compatible with 4.7.2. Can you tell us what your issue is?

Oops! Something went wrong

Go to home 

Error code: 8fd687

YouNetCo

Hi Whoshotya,

We just verified with the the newest release on v4.7.2 and issue of being compatible happened again as phpFox removed some functions in core but our product sill used it,

If you need more details, it's

Phpfox::getService('theme.style') at PF.Base/module/ynadvmenusys/include/component/controller/admincp/globalsettings.class.php

We will troubleshot to have a patch soon.

YouNetCo

JohnJr

I hope you ask us what improvements your apps need since we know what improvements they are missing because if you knew you would have added them in the first place.  Need an example...your social store.  Who creates a online store with no ability to pickup the product at the store.  Also, who creates a tax table that only uses only whole numbers...a non business person that is who.  You can be the best coder in the world bit if don't understand real world application then you will never acheive the success you hope for...so ask us so we can make your apps even better.

Last update on January 15, 12:29 am by JohnJr.
JohnJr

Ok...I hope you really read this and I do give you credit that lately you have been giving us code fixes but you need to go back and look at all the stuff you ignored.  Whether it is here (https://community.phpfox.com/forum/142/younetco-products/?s=1&show=20) or even back through the many bug reports that we sent to you and unless we gave you are ftp access you just ignored the issue.  I just went to your demo site looking at one of your new add-ons and while looking at coupons I noticed you still didn't fix the issue...and I even gave you the code to do it.  But what is worse...is that at that time I told you this issue was around for 2 years and here we are at almost 4 1/2 years later and you still did fix it.

Here is what I wrote you on @23:19, Aug 30, 2016

I am sorry if it seems I am mad...I am just frustrated. Many of you add-ons have been out for a long time and I assume you sold a lot because most of them are awesome idea. It just blows my mind after at least 2 years this coupon module has been out no one else has told you about these bugs.

Here is one I fixed...as you can see in the image on the left. I made a coupon with a special price of $59.99 but when you go to print that coupon off it comes out $59.99 OFF.

That means the person using the coupon gets the item for FREE??? It is a bug...the coupon should say SPECIAL PRICE of $59.99

So, here are the files that need to be fixed. In each file I Commented out the extra coupon.off phrase var and I think I added special price var...I can't remember it has been awhile since I fixed. It also looks like I removed agreed terms as it is commented out as well...but I don't remember why I did that. Hopefully now you can fix it on the store so everyone can get the corrected version and you won't have to waste time fixing these simple mistakes and add some more awesome module I can buy. Thank you in advance for all your time.

PF.Base\module\coupon\template\default\block\print\style1.html.php
PF.Base\module\coupon\template\default\block\print\style2.html.php
PF.Base\module\coupon\template\default\block\print\style3.html.php
PF.Base\module\coupon\template\default\block\print\style4.html.php
PF.Base\module\coupon\template\default\block\print\style5.html.php

Now in 2019...

Here is the home page for Coupons which still indicates $32.99.

Now we have the item page which indicates it is a special price of $32.99

But, when you go ahead and print of the coupon it indicates $32.99 off which could me a price of zero.

Last update on January 21, 6:53 am by David phpFox.

@johnjr 

I've been echoing your sentiments for as long as younet has been producing phpfox apps. I really miss Brian Watkins pbay store app. It was thorough and robust as he understood the market audience and logistics behind it like most of his apps. Unfortunately when he passed so did his business and all the great apps as well. 

It seems Younet and some others tried to fill the void, but the quality and robustness is so severely lacking. In fact, the current younet auction / store apps  cannot even be compared to the older pbay store app that no longer exist, but it would still easily run circles around younet's current store / auction apps.

Last update on January 21, 4:51 am by Vivian.
JohnJr

test

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Last update on January 21, 4:51 am by Vivian.
JohnJr

Ok lets try this again....

Now in 2019...

Here is the home page for Coupons which still indicates $32.99.

Now we have the item page which indicates it is a special price of $32.99

But, when you go ahead and print of the coupon it indicates $32.99 off which could me a price of zero.

metro

lol... what was censored on this thread since Vivian edited it? Hands down, even younet owning phpFox will NEVER catch up with Brians (RIP) understanding of our needs.

@johnjr 

I've been echoing your sentiments for as long as younet has been producing phpfox apps. I really miss Brian Watkins pbay store app. It was thorough and robust as he understood the market audience and logistics behind it like most of his apps. Unfortunately when he passed so did his business and all the great apps as well. 

It seems Younet and some others tried to fill the void, but the quality and robustness is so severely lacking. In fact, the current younet auction / store apps  cannot even be compared to the older pbay store app that no longer exist, but it would still easily run circles around younet's current store / auction apps.

YouNetCo

Dear M

Thanks very much for sharing your thought and your contributions for our products better, we will note carefully your suggestions and bring them at all to our development team to consider case by case

We'll try to have the best apps on phpFox marketplace.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

JohnJr

lol... what was censored on this thread since Vivian edited it? Hands down, even younet owning phpFox will NEVER catch up with Brians (RIP) understanding of our needs.

I will give Phpfox lots of credit in that area in that since they took over...I don't remember anything being censored if it was a true issue or complaint.  The problem on this thread was caused when I went to edit it.  Since it had code and images in the same post...it always goofs up after you edit it and then attempt to resave it.

Last update on January 22, 3:19 am by JohnJr.

Any news about the module "Advanced Photo" ?

1 year ago YouNet said that : "– We are going to upgrade this product in near future to have more Advanced features. The app will be available in Store again once we finish upgrading the app with new and fully features to satisfy all expectations of a modern photo manager app." (Link of the blog)

Since then I didn't saw any updates about this module, instead of fixing it the company is focus more on lunching "substitute products" as Advanced Photo Viever

I personally boght great modules in the past as: Advanced Photos, Muic sharing , Petition... etc, --- Now they are not available or depreciated and there is nothing that I can do about it. I dont know how Younet is carring about the old customers.

if will continue like that in near future we will see just new products and no updates on old ones.

I agree with everything here. I also want to know about the advanced photo app  I loved this app. I can even pay once again just to get this app back. 

Any news about the module "Advanced Photo" ?

1 year ago YouNet said that : "– We are going to upgrade this product in near future to have more Advanced features. The app will be available in Store again once we finish upgrading the app with new and fully features to satisfy all expectations of a modern photo manager app." (Link of the blog)

Since then I didn't saw any updates about this module, instead of fixing it the company is focus more on lunching "substitute products" as Advanced Photo Viever

I personally boght great modules in the past as: Advanced Photos, Muic sharing , Petition... etc, --- Now they are not available or depreciated and there is nothing that I can do about it. I dont know how Younet is carring about the old customers.

if will continue like that in near future we will see just new products and no updates on old ones.

And this is where you are wrong (#Whoshotya), why you should pay again for the module you already bought?  

I hope that my messagge above make sense to all existing customer. There are a lot of existing modules which need to be fixed and improved, theres no need to reinvent them. 

Last update on January 23, 8:57 am by Petrutz.