Store Community Support Documentation

I didn't saw any improvements or new features in the existing modules of younetco since 2016. 

There was released some new products, and ensured that the old one are compatible with the new version, but that's all.

I remember younetco as a company which uprised the phpfox users with innovative functions and keeping imrpoving their products constantly .. is that over?

Last update on January 11, 1:35 pm by Petrutz.
YouNetCo

mmm u have this problem of duplicate feeds like me?

Dear,

Can you submit a ticket to us here https://phpfox.younetco.com/ynuser-login? We will help you to check.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

can someone advise on how to post a new post in here...cant find any button ...

YouNetCo

can someone advise on how to post a new post in here...cant find any button ...

Dear

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

Last update on February 27, 11:18 am by Mohammed Alex.
Moskito

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/56781/what-do-you-expect-the-phpfox-4-6-0s-main-navigation-to-be/
https://v4.phpfox.com/poll/110/what-do-you-expect-the-phpfox-4-6-0s-main-navigation-to-be/

I just discovered these topics, omg crazy...
So you ask your customer in december 2017 and 2 years lather ...nothing new ? 

Ah yes, excuse me if I seem impatient, but hey, 15 days to bring an answer is not a long time for professionals?

The question is simple, right?
Are you going to give us the sub menus as you promised?

You know there are only two answer options: 

1) Either you know you're not going to do it anymore in this case, please, frankly said it, that I'm not running out of time and findi another solution.
2) Either you do not have a vision on what you are going to encode in the coming times.

You made an effort on communication, well done, but what interests me are the facts not the polite formulas that do not make me move forward.

2017 ..it is you who ask the question. ...frankly what do you think we think of you credibility level?

respectfully

Last update on February 28, 2:11 pm by Moskito.
YouNetCo

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/56781/what-do-you-expect-the-phpfox-4-6-0s-main-navigation-to-be/
https://v4.phpfox.com/poll/110/what-do-you-expect-the-phpfox-4-6-0s-main-navigation-to-be/

I just discovered these topics, omg crazy...
So you ask your customer in december 2017 and 2 years lather ...nothing new ? 

Ah yes, excuse me if I seem impatient, but hey, 15 days to bring an answer is not a long time for professionals?

The question is simple, right?
Are you going to give us the sub menus as you promised?

You know there are only two answer options: 

1) Either you know you're not going to do it anymore in this case, please, frankly said it, that I'm not running out of time and findi another solution.
2) Either you do not have a vision on what you are going to encode in the coming times.

You made an effort on communication, well done, but what interests me are the facts not the polite formulas that do not make me move forward.

2017 ..it is you who ask the question. ...frankly what do you think we think of you credibility level?

respectfully

Dear Moskito,

Your question seems to refer to phpFox staff but this thread is related to YouNetCo updates, Can you make a right thread?

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

YouNetCo

Hi All,

We just released a new version of Social Chat and Passion template so if you use these products, you can go to phpFox Store to upgrade.

Btw, we delightedly inform that we are having Happy April Fools' Day 2019 until Apr 2, 2019, you can take this chance to get our products at discounted price. Please use coupon code YNCFOOLDAY2019 to avail 20% off when checking out.

Refer more: https://phpfox.younetco.com/april-fools-sale-2019-get-20-off-today.html

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Moskito

Dear Moskito,
Your question seems to refer to phpFox staff but this thread is related to YouNetCo updates, Can you make a right thread?

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Dear YouNetCo, 

No, this is not a mistak. I realized that the team could not do anything about it.
If you compare start of this menu story and your arrival at the head of phpfox,
we understand that the problem is you, only you, younetco.

It's clear that you made obstruction, because of your plugin Advanced Menu System for 89 $.

So we're not going to polemate 1000 years, we do not have time for that,
we just want an answer, can you understand that?

Are we going to have what was promised BEFORE the end of this branch of phpfox?

That's all, thank you for letting team people quiet, every time you do not know what to say

we are entitled to "it's not me is the team" blablabla.

Have a behavior of adult, like a boss,  and tell us the true please, what it is with this menu bar, we will have it or not?
it is so difficult to answer a question so simple ... really ? 

greetings

Last update on March 30, 3:45 pm by Moskito.
Paul Kellow

Hi Moskito,

Are we going to have what was promised BEFORE the end of this branch of phpfox?

I can confirm that we don't have plan to support submenu on phpFox site in near future. However, there are some 3rd-party phpFox apps already supporting this feature. Thus, if you need this feature, please look for menu-related apps on phpFox Store.

Moskito

Hi Paul Kellow, 

ok so we will not see it anymore in this branch even though it was announcement and validad for this version on github.

I am a client of many script this is the first time I see this.
Basically, you have announced the end of this version of phpfox, announce a brand new version for end of this year, and you send us all cupcake with what was going on ..it's like this other point (I benefit because someone from the team answers)

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/57247/gdpr-compliance-with-phpfox-4-6-1-build-4-release/

How can a company like yours claim that his product its GDPR compliant even  when it is not ?
For the example of the coockie must we also go through a third company? at $ 19 the plugin? you are serious?
Do you know that on this subject there is an authority of control who can alerted about abuse as you do for GDPR?

greetings

Paul Kellow

Thank you for your feedback. You don't need to use 3rd-party apps for Cookie notice. phpFox Script supports to add blocks so you can add cookie notice to the Landing page or any other pages you want.

Moskito

excuse me Paul but what is the point you dont  understand ? 

"phpFox Script supports to add blocks so you can add" 
Yes I can, I can add a blocks it's true, but you claim that phpfox is GDPR compliant and this is not true.

To make a steep to GDPR compliant you have to put the cookie setting in your "so called" GDPR compliant plugin,
so that people no need to do it themselves. Ok it's pure laziness but this is GDPR compliant, the option must exist by default in script.

In any case, what seems to you simple and obvious is not for everyone.
There are still 86 of your customers who do not agree with you and who have spent a total 1634$ just to feel in accordance with GDPR.
Fantastic no for a script that proclaims GDPR compliant?

Hoping that a little black will illuminate your wrong vision,

greetings

Last update on April 3, 10:51 pm by Moskito.
Scheinwelt-Media

There are still 86 of your customers who do not agree with you and who have spent a total 1634$ just to feel in accordance with GDPR.

i just noticed that the number only shows installs not sales... the app is sold 24 times. so it seems like most of the users are able to add a jscript to their site ;)

that does not mean that you are wrong.

Last update on April 4, 4:45 am by Scheinwelt-Media.
Mohammed Alex

I didn't saw any improvements or new features in the existing modules of younetco since 2016. 

There was released some new products, and ensured that the old one are compatible with the new version, but that's all.

I remember younetco as a company which uprised the phpfox users with innovative functions and keeping imrpoving their products constantly .. is that over?

Not only there is no improvements what so ever but when they publish an update its only based on urgent matters reported by clients ... in a nutshell the Younetco plugins have no future. 

Mohammed Alex

Not only there is no improvements what so ever but when they publish an update its only based on urgent matters reported by clients ... in a nutshell the Younetco plugins have no future.