Store Community Support Documentation

I didn't saw any improvements or new features in the existing modules of younetco since 2016. 

There was released some new products, and ensured that the old one are compatible with the new version, but that's all.

I remember younetco as a company which uprised the phpfox users with innovative functions and keeping imrpoving their products constantly .. is that over?

Last update on January 11, 1:35 pm by Petrutz.

Hello @younetco

thank you for your reply . i tried that and its working perfectly now . thank you very much :):)

Dear @Whoshotya,

We're very sorry you for waiting long on your report about Advanced Menu System, we're on Lunar New Year 2019 so in this period, response is a bit slow, hope you can sympthize.

We just built a new site as phpFox v4.7.3 and set up fresh installation of Advanced Menu System from phpFox Store, like your report, layout is broken on main menus as we can not make "Rebuid Style" at AdminCP >> Apps >> Installed >> Advanced Menu System >> Rebuild Style

"Rebuild failure. Please try again!"

The root cause, it's a directory as "css" created auto in "PF.Base/file"; to contain styles of our app which is not creating successfully, in this situation, let us guide you to make a hot fix first

Please go to your phpFox source at PF.Base/file, create a folder as "css" and set its permission as 777

Then run back "Rebuild Style", you can find two files in that folder, please check on the front-end to have the result.

Our team will update our package to generate auto "css" directory soon.

Kindly share your result after you follow our guidance.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Dear YounetCo,

Any news about the module "Advanced Photo" ?

Regarding Advanced Marketplace: Is there any change that you will add the feature to reopen the expired listing? I don't see the point to coppy the same content all the times.

Thank you,

Petru

Last update on February 7, 10:26 am by Petrutz.

Last update on February 7, 10:28 am by Petrutz.
YouNetCo

Dear YounetCo,

Any news about the module "Advanced Photo" ?

Regarding Advanced Marketplace: Is there any change that you will add the feature to reopen the expired listing? I don't see the point to coppy the same content all the times.

Thank you,

Petru

Dear Petru,

Thanks, for Advanced Photo, we need to ask our manager about detailed plan so let us have an answer to you soon after we work back on holiday.

Upon Advanced Marketplace, No option to reopen expired listing. Besides, we think you can set unlimited option to avoid being expired your listings.

Try this https://prnt.sc/mimiyj with value_actual to 0

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Moskito

Please wait for good news.
Kind Regards,
YouNetCo

we wait by crossing fingers.. but hoping that it is not too late anyway because reading your development plan for 2019 I am not persuaded that we will still see a lot of change in this branch .. wait and see.

thank you for taking time to answer and provide some clarification :thumbsup:
Have nice Hollyday :) 

YouNetCo

we wait by crossing fingers.. but hoping that it is not too late anyway because reading your development plan for 2019 I am not persuaded that we will still see a lot of change in this branch .. wait and see.

thank you for taking time to answer and provide some clarification :thumbsup:
Have nice Hollyday :) 

Dear,

Thanks very much for waiting, we have a result now from our manager and we'd like to share to you as well as everyone that currently our BAs/designers are analyzing/designing on some products to improve and in terms of priority Advanced Photo is lower so perhaps it lasts to several months or more.

Some recent releases in high priority are https://phpfox.younetco.com/new-releases-gamification-4-01-ultimate-videos-4-03.html

If we have any new info, we will update to you here.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Moskito

Dear,
Thanks very much for waiting, we have a result now from our manager and we'd like to share to you as well as everyone

Dear YouNetCo,
Thank you for your answer, but I'm waiting for your answer regarding sub menus, we need to know if you will hold your commitment in this branch 4.xx or if we have to think about another solution, especially now that a new version of phpfox is announced. 

Best Regards :)

FaBieTTo89

Yea I've seen that also on my site.. Are you using advanced menu? Because on upgraded site it works. But on fresh install it does not work 

mmm u have this problem of duplicate feeds like me?

YouNetCo

Dear YouNetCo,
Thank you for your answer, but I'm waiting for your answer regarding sub menus, we need to know if you will hold your commitment in this branch 4.xx or if we have to think about another solution, especially now that a new version of phpfox is announced. 

Best Regards :)

Dear,

Do you mean to this https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-feature-requests/issues/103?

As it's from core, so kindly wait response from phpFox staff.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Last update on February 13, 1:43 pm by YouNetCo.
YouNetCo

mmm u have this problem of duplicate feeds like me?

Dear,

Can you submit a ticket to us here https://phpfox.younetco.com/ynuser-login? We will help you to check.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

can someone advise on how to post a new post in here...cant find any button ...

YouNetCo

can someone advise on how to post a new post in here...cant find any button ...

Dear

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

Last update on February 27, 11:18 am by Mohammed Alex.
Moskito

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/56781/what-do-you-expect-the-phpfox-4-6-0s-main-navigation-to-be/
https://v4.phpfox.com/poll/110/what-do-you-expect-the-phpfox-4-6-0s-main-navigation-to-be/

I just discovered these topics, omg crazy...
So you ask your customer in december 2017 and 2 years lather ...nothing new ? 

Ah yes, excuse me if I seem impatient, but hey, 15 days to bring an answer is not a long time for professionals?

The question is simple, right?
Are you going to give us the sub menus as you promised?

You know there are only two answer options: 

1) Either you know you're not going to do it anymore in this case, please, frankly said it, that I'm not running out of time and findi another solution.
2) Either you do not have a vision on what you are going to encode in the coming times.

You made an effort on communication, well done, but what interests me are the facts not the polite formulas that do not make me move forward.

2017 ..it is you who ask the question. ...frankly what do you think we think of you credibility level?

respectfully

Last update on February 28, 2:11 pm by Moskito.