Store Community Support Documentation

News letter not emailng. Only going to less than 100 users. all other email is working newsletter status never changes from sending.

Vivian

Hi Rich,

I can not reproduce your issue. Please submit us a support ticket, we will check on your site.

YouNetCo

News letter not emailng. Only going to less than 100 users. all other email is working newsletter status never changes from sending.

Hi Rich,

As other emails are working well, perhaps your cron job hasn't been configured properly. Emails of newsletter will be sent out by cron. If you can access to your database with phpMyAdmin, you can try to check last run time in phpfox_cron table to make sure cron have configured to run properly. phpFox has article guide for this. You can search on docs.phpfox.com

i had a dev company set up phpfox for me and i assumed that they had it set up correctly since it is in the documents for updating phpfox, however, it was not set up. I managed to get it done and it is now working. I am not a developer, I am learning as i try to host this community. i really appreciate the info.

YouNetCo

You're welcome. Good to know that your problem has been resolved :)