Store Community Support Documentation

follow the upgrade steps. but the web riser does not work. I removed later applications. can you help me?

http://prntscr.com/mf4bb6

http://prntscr.com/mf4bs8

Alex

Hey Fatih,

If i was you, i would try to upload the files again, and remember to "wright over old files" (it should say something like that when you upload the new 4.7.3 in your file explorer.

Try that!

/Alex

Fatih YILMAZ

Thank you for your answer.

i have installed it with cpanel winzip before. It not happened. then I installed it with filezilla. never again. :(

Last update on February 1, 10:33 am by Fatih YILMAZ.
Fatih YILMAZ

Hey Fatih,

If i was you, i would try to upload the files again, and remember to "wright over old files" (it should say something like that when you upload the new 4.7.3 in your file explorer.

Try that!

/Alex

i have installed it with cpanel winzip before. It not happened. then I installed it with filezilla. never again. :(

Alex

Did you get it to work? Even if you use cpanel to extract the files you will be prompt to " Wright over old files" right? 

Fatih YILMAZ

I could not. Cpanel also doesn't ask me questions when I remove it. But when I do the ftp program "overwrite?" he asks. I say yes. but still not.

Fatih YILMAZ

Did you get it to work? Even if you use cpanel to extract the files you will be prompt to " Wright over old files" right? 

Can you help me if you have knowledge?

Scheinwelt-Media

you should check if your ftp user is allowed to write to the directory.

Fatih YILMAZ

previously updated with this user.

Fatih YILMAZ

you're right. I've done it now. thank you.

:)