Store Community Support Documentation

Dear younetco,

I love this theme very much and I would like to thank for making this wonderful theme. 

I would like to request and hoping a quick response and fixing very important issue to all your landing page.

1. Photo World Theme Landing page is complicated and imposible to create an og meta that’s very important to campaign our site to all social media site.

2. Please stop using yn word like ynphoto, ynclean to all dashboard because it is not fit to our website title.

3. Please fix all the issue and implement to our store and not by request again or create a ticket again for asking fix the issue from the scratch after installing new update follow the support version release of phpfox.

Regards

JohnJr

They do that because by having the phpfox store there was suppose to be anonymity between the developer and the website owner.  By using stupid...and yes I said stupid unique words in their URL they now can find your sites. But they either don't care or have the lack of understanding that they set us up for spammers. I have told them before they need to use general words not stuff like ynclean...but they don't listen.

YouNetCo

Dear Fox Observer,

Thanks for your reports, some of your suggestions to adjust on the Landing page are so great about meta tags, template keyword.

We'll note this to our development team to consider in the future versions.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

YouNetCo

Dear Fox Observer,

1. Photo World Theme Landing page is complicated and imposible to create an og meta that’s very important to campaign our site to all social media site.

=> As we just verified with our development team, it's using meta tags of site so let us know more of your need?

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Last update on March 4, 8:40 am by YouNetCo.