Store Community Support Documentation

Resume plugin still offers the import from linkedin but linikedin removed that option for the full profile import....when is younetco is going to simply allow at least resumer builder to attach a resume document to their resume profile...in pdpf or word. At least it wil counterbalance the missing Linkedin import.

Topics: resume
Last update on April 28, 12:42 am by Mohammed Alex.
Mohammed Alex

So the last one was the cherry on the cake, they sell the resume plug in pretending it import full resume from linedined but since linked doe snot allow hat anymore it makes their sales promise bogus...and their response was...

Thanks for lettign us know we will take that in consideration ..

Aint that a flaky reply to give to justify your poor business acumen and practises.

YouNetCo

Dear all,

Resume app is an amazing app as it's integrated a feature to import from Linkedin into the site though LinkedIn API provided by Linkedin but Linkedin API just authorizes to take basic info so if you need to have a full profile, Linkedin request you to get in touch with them and present out why you need it and also some conditions then they will review and approve for your app to have that permission.

For @Mohammed Alex, we know you faced difficulty in asking permission or our product did not meet well with your business, we just issued an exchange with another product as Business Directory app

Thank you very much for using our products.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

You still refuse to remove the resume linkedin feature which is a myth, Linkedin does not provide this access anymore, Microsoft is changing Linkedin features little by little and it was well known at the time i bought this module.

Yesterday again you were saying you could not do anything and now that i am posting publically you offer to replace.

We will not assoiate with YOUNET co until they decide to walk straight and deliver module that pay for themselves. The probleme is a whole more bigger than this little module issues. Its a company culture that is not in synch with client support and simply does not listen.

Dear all,

Resume app is an amazing app as it's integrated a feature to import from Linkedin into the site though LinkedIn API provided by Linkedin but Linkedin API just authorizes to take basic info so if you need to have a full profile, Linkedin request you to get in touch with them and present out why you need it and also some conditions then they will review and approve for your app to have that permission.

For @Mohammed Alex, we know you faced difficulty in asking permission or our product did not meet well with your business, we just issued an exchange with another product as Business Directory app

Thank you very much for using our products.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

websistema2013

I bought a lot of apps from Younetco. I thought they were the best - but that was not the case. They constantly demand money for correcting their own mistakes when updating apps. I will quietly refuse their services, as they have no respect for customers and buyers. I am very disappointed...

Mohammed Alex

On top of that they want you to pay a support that basically is useless but help them gather the infos to HELP them fix the bugs and mistakes ... besdies i am not sure they could even do well even if you paid them...there is a lack of vision in their approach, thats the most regrettable and i wished it was still US managed and based. Since they purchased phpfox, the company has changed dramatically and not in good.

I bought a lot of apps from Younetco. I thought they were the best - but that was not the case. They constantly demand money for correcting their own mistakes when updating apps. I will quietly refuse their services, as they have no respect for customers and buyers. I am very disappointed...

websistema2013

The developers from Younetco wrote to me in a ticket that they would fix the problems for free. I hope so...

Mohammed Alex

which ones, there are so many ?

The developers from Younetco wrote to me in a ticket that they would fix the problems for free. I hope so...