Hello, friends!

Please, can anyone help me? I need to remove item CUSTOM from the Gender dropdown list in the Profile and Register Form.

Please, tell me, which file to edit, to leave only MALE and FEMALE items in that dropdown list?

Thanks...

Be the first person to like this.
Vivian

Hello, friends!

Please, can anyone help me? I need to remove item CUSTOM from the Gender dropdown list in the Profile and Register Form.

Please, tell me, which file to edit, to leave only MALE and FEMALE items in that dropdown list?

Thanks...

Dear Dmitry,

Please access to AdminCP --> Members --> User Groups Settings --> Select "User" from "Apps" dropdown and "User Group" which you want from "Groups" dropdown and then turn off " Can add custom gender? " setting

Paris

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Dear Dmitry,

Please access to AdminCP --> Members --> User Groups Settings --> Select "User" from "Apps" dropdown and "User Group" which you want from "Groups" dropdown and then turn off " Can add custom gender? " setting

Dear Vivian!

Thank you for your help!

ayhan

But what if you want to remove or change a custom gender and make it available for a specific user group? In that case it will not work the way you described.

I try to remove all custom genders and add new ones, how can I do that?

As you can see in the attachemnet, in the backend there are only 3 genders, but in the frontend there are 5. The gender items appear even after removing.

Last update on May 6, 2022 by ayhan.