Hi,

Tell me I'm going crazy, but where is the privacy option in users settings to not "Receive Newsletters" ? It's pretty important for spam and GDPR purposes, but I simply can't find it, although it is referenced in the Newsletter app, as it always has been. 

Check this setting if you want to override privacy setting "Receive Newsletter". That mean users will receive newsletter although they turn off "Receive Newsletter".

I've looked in profile, account, privacy (email) settings on front end, and newsletter, user group settings, site settings, etc in admincp, and nothing 

Be the first person to like this.
Vivian

Hi,

Tell me I'm going crazy, but where is the privacy option in users settings to not "Receive Newsletters" ? It's pretty important for spam and GDPR purposes, but I simply can't find it, although it is referenced in the Newsletter app, as it always has been. 

Check this setting if you want to override privacy setting "Receive Newsletter". That mean users will receive newsletter although they turn off "Receive Newsletter".

I've looked in profile, account, privacy (email) settings on front end, and newsletter, user group settings, site settings, etc in admincp, and nothing 

Dear  LEthaLity ,

Thank you for your report, I confirm that this is a bug and we'll fix in the next version of newsletter app.

Be the first person to like this.