Store Community Support Documentation

anyone can review a entry of the business directory and write anything without moderation ?

- url of website field is not made mandatory and yet when we try to create an entry it apprently requires one and  says url invalid without even taking to the error in question or being more clear or require the infos at filling ..

- feature service is removable or not ?

- when there is an error or some infos missing in the listing we create, the box of time zone and opening hours unchekc itself..and without warning...it leaves user search and wonder....

this is just two minutes of user experience on the frotn end of the buisness directory module 

Paris

I gave up on that module. GL.

My experience with it was horrible. Clients would fill everything out, goof on one thing and it resets.

Have you fixed this???

Last update on May 13, 8:14 pm by Paris.
Mohammed Alex

yeah i did right of trialing it before buying, from thr frist two minutes you see all the misconception of the module if it can be called like that. There is no porject management and testing made what so ever. and the worst is that they dotn even listen yars after.

I am giving up on all the Younetco module. Even if they wanted to, it will take them years to fix their delayed work.

I gave up on that module. GL.

My experience with it was horrible. Clients would fill everything out, goof on one thing and it resets.

Have you fixed this???

Paris

I'm saddened as I just invested nearly 1k into deluxe for a bunch of cancelled modules, out dated android & ios apps. horribly coded modules.  I hope hope things get better. I spent a lot of money. i feel ripped off atm.

Last update on May 14, 2:22 am by Paris.
Mohammed Alex

i feel really bad for you and for all the ones i hear felt deceived by the glossy phpfox/younetco presentation; hold off before you buy next time and test really good, i did not invest that much i was cautious ...but still its always a disapointment when you realise a piece of code you invest in is unreliable and the people behind even more. 

I'm saddened as I just invested nearly 1k into deluxe for a bunch of cancelled modules, out dated android & ios apps. horribly coded modules.  I hope hope things get better. I spent a lot of money. i feel ripped off atm.

[/quote]