Hello guys, i have configured everything with amazon cdn plugin but when i upload an image the, the upload process ends well, but then i got a grey image like with a broken link image: Just like when there is a missing link of an image.

Please I have searched a lot about this matter but i can´t find what im doing wrong. Do you know where can I find a complete info about setting up amazon cdn and linkin it to phpfox app?

From the amazon s3 app, i can perfectly access to my buckets created on amazon, but i cant create another bucket from mysite admin panel. I think if i cant create a bucket from there, i wont be able to upload content from my site also, so what am I doing wrong? My folder core amazon is already 777 permission.

Last update on May 20, 2019 by Alexander Frez Prado.
Be the first person to like this.
Vivian

Dear Alexander,

Please follow the article to check your configure again https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Setting+Up+Amazon+S3 . If the error still happens, please submit us a support ticket, we will check for your site.

Hello vivian, thank you for your answer. I made a clean installation of the script and get new keys credentials and now i can create a bucket on amazon from phpfox admincp, but still can´t upload photos; I enabled the cdn on amazon s3, cleaned the cache and now I have a error message when i upload, "Uploaded file exceed the maximum limit of the 10mb".... which is the limit i want to use.

YouNetCo

Dear Alexander,

Perhaps it comes from your "php.ini" configuration, you need to contact your hosting to increase for these settings

upload_max_filesize
post_max_size

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

That was exactly what was happenning. The problem  is that the number didnt have the "M" of megabytes in php.ini.

Thank you guys!
Btw, i didnt need to use the space of cloudfront url. Its working great now with s3 bucket. Thank you!

YouNetCo

Dear Alexander,

You're welcome!

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo