Store Community Support Documentation

Hi everyone,

I hope that all is going well. As you may know, the phpFox team already provided 3rd-party integration solutions for their mobile apps since the official release of Mobile app 1.3. Our team has been studying and working hard on their integration solution right then. You would be excited if seeing the working spirit at YouNetCo now. And, we have interesting updates for you today.

As the given solution, we will have YouNetCo API apps to integrate our products on the phpFox mobile apps.  According to our working plan, our 4 new YouNetCo API apps are going to be officially released in a few weeks. They are for supporting the Advanced BlogUltimate VideoAdvanced Event and Advanced Marketplace on phpFox Mobile apps. And, the progress is going pretty well so far.

Now, let’s take a quick look at what we have done at our end.

https://phpfox.younetco.com/mobile-app-integration-younetco-api-apps-are-coming.html

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

vktechnology

1) It's good news from YounetCo

2) What about "Advaned Feed" ?

YouNetCo

Hello vktechnology,

Thank you very for revealing your thought. Regarding Advanced feed, we are analyzing phpFox's integration method to find a way. phpFox team is enhancing the method and we will inform you release plan as soon as we have. 

Fortunately, phpFox's mobile application is amazing. The default feed has a clean layout and support cool features like background status, check-in, reactions... and they continue to support more features. We hope that your users are happy with the default feed at the moment

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Paris

I hope they support extra reactions. I've added a few additioGotta give us more control over the looks, mobile themes and ect. Have a nice day.

Hello Paris,

Thank you for your feedback. Actually, you could add ANY NEW REACTION as you want in the adminCP. To make sure a good looking layout, you could show up to 6 icons at the same time. Therefore, you could as much as you want and activate up to 6 items.

See the attached file with an adminCP management  (App > Installed > Manage Reactions) and see a sample result which I replaced the Arangy icon by  a Thank icon.

Reaction list with Thank icon.

Manage reactions in AdminCP

Last update on May 24, 1:05 am by Ted Kipling.
vktechnology

Hi YounetCo

Any update ?

Paris

Advanced feed SPEED on web mobile is "horrific" atm. Please can you give us some good news on fixing this? I've just disabled it so my users can use the site. It's that bad.

On home computers it's np but man, mobile web, it's a snail.

YouNetCo

Dear Paris,

We would like to update that we have improved the performance of Advanced Feed. And will release new version to phpFox Store within 2 weeks.

If you have any questions or need a patch of performance sooner, please contact on our ticket system.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Last update on June 5, 7:05 am by YouNetCo.
vktechnology

Hi YounetCo

When will you  approximately release  Advanced BlogUltimate VideoAdvanced Event and Advanced Marketplace on phpFox Mobile apps ?

Thanks