Store Community Support Documentation

Hello,

We upgraded to 4.7.5 add we cannot figure out how to add an album to the music section. How do we add an album?

Thanks,

Dan

DanShea

Does anyone else running 4.7.5 have this issue?

Paris

Hello,

We upgraded to 4.7.5 add we cannot figure out how to add an album to the music section. How do we add an album?

Thanks,

Dan

Yeah it is confusing. You have to click MY ALBUMS, then there will be a CREATE album button.

I suggest you to edit the code and add that create link to the main music page like I'm doing.

Users will be confused as heck.

Last update on May 23, 11:28 pm by Paris.
Vivian

Yeah it is confusing. You have to click MY ALBUMS, then there will be a CREATE album button.

I suggest you to edit the code and add that create link to the main music page like I'm doing.

Users will be confused as heck.

Dear Paris,

Thank you for sharing us your thought. Please help share your suggestion on our Github Tracker at https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-feature-requests. All client suggestions on our Github Tracker will be taken into consideration seriously in our future upgrades.

DanShea

Yep, got it now. It is a bit confusing. There should be a "Create Album" button on the main music page.

Thanks for your help.

Dan

Paris

Yep, got it now. It is a bit confusing. There should be a "Create Album" button on the main music page.

Thanks for your help.

Dan

The worse part is not even that, it's the fact you can't upload an IMAGE until after the UPLOAD. It just kills the mind how the logics of phpfox developers work. No offense to you developers. Years after years and I come back to the same old 3.0 story. Left at 3.9, came back to 4.7.5 and it's DEJA VUe. is this product designed to fail? I got mine up and it's as slow as slug. Even with cloudflare it aint going anywhere. FB is laughing at me with their 2 second loadtime and I'm here with my 20 second mobile loadtime.

Last update on May 26, 7:23 am by Paris.
YouNetCo

Dear Paris,

Thanks for sharing, you can report all the things which you found here https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-issues/issues, I think phpFox will check and improve them soon.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

The worse part is not even that, it's the fact you can't upload an IMAGE until after the UPLOAD. It just kills the mind how the logics of phpfox developers work. No offense to you developers. Years after years and I come back to the same old 3.0 story. Left at 3.9, came back to 4.7.5 and it's DEJA VUe. is this product designed to fail? I got mine up and it's as slow as slug. Even with cloudflare it aint going anywhere. FB is laughing at me with their 2 second loadtime and I'm here with my 20 second mobile loadtime.

LoL. I've been saying the same thing for the longest time about the new phpfox. They were much much worse when they first  took over the old phpfox and took almost a whole year of constant negative posts by the community before they started to improve and change. They still have a long road as far as trying to improve. Sometimes it just defies basic logic, The old phpfox was never like this.  

Last update on May 28, 8:52 am by prepperz.
YouNetCo

Dear prepperz,

Thanks for sharing your thought!

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

DanShea

I. Think it has made lots of good headway. Our load time is decent, and with some tweaks, it could be great. (Improve the marketplace, and some drop downs to create albums in music and photos). For example.  Also an unbranded mobile app that is cost effective....

YouNetCo

Dear DanShea,

Great! you can bring your contributions to phpFox team by posting here https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-feature-requests

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo