julio

Is there a way for the user to select an offline payment option besides paypal?  so users could pay by transfer, cash, bank deposit, etc..

After they pay the subscription, ad, etc, we can activate it via Admin. 

Be the first person to like this.
YouNetCo

Dear Julio,

Your question is great but as I know, no default option to support that. If you'd like to integrate via customization service, we're very willing to assist you.

Please contact us here https://phpfox.younetco.com/contact-us if you're interested in.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

vktechnology

It would be good  if add this feature to  YounetCo  "Advanced Payment Gateway"

Many countries prefer to use bank transfer and cash on delivery.

Last update on May 28, 2019 by vktechnology.
YouNetCo

Dear vktechnology,

Thanks for sharing your idea to integrate with YNC Advanced Payment Gateway.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

metro

Was this ever integrated in the YouNetCo Advance Payment Gateway? I am pretty sure the answer is no (why would they??) .  Asking for a fren...

Dear vktechnology,

Thanks for sharing your idea to integrate with YNC Advanced Payment Gateway.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

metro

***BUMP*** 

Was this ever integrated in the YouNetCo Advance Payment Gateway? I am pretty sure the answer is no (why would they??) .  Asking for a fren...

Yeah! We understand that people are here to make money to sustain themselves and their businesses. But it feels terrible to hang between phpFox and third-party developers for even quintessential features.

It seems to be kind of policy to deliver a core software where not many features do work correct and then 3rd party developer try to offer customization of apps which are actually already part of the core software, but just do not work fine...and they offer that for high prices ..