Store Community Support Documentation

Good Day,

Kindly please help me to understand the TOC of my license here. After 9 years using PhpFox I decide to sell my license and my 3rd part app and Themes. I love PhpFox but a lot of change here like paying a small features like status BG and reactions. I support 3rd party developer specially younetco products but I think small features requesting a year ago and become a premium status is not good sign for me. I do a lot of patience to waiting for nothing like buying an app ang found some bug and making promises of update and now morethan 2 years the suggestion to become a perfect mobile friendly is become out of the list.

Best Regards,

Goodluck to All

Last update on June 12, 5:49 am by Paul Kellow.

@YouNetco

We want the phpfox community to do well  and re-spark the enthusiasm of the old phpfox, but it's hard to keep the faith when the product and relationship between old customers and the new phpfox feels like it was designed to fail at every turn (and every update release)...

Last update on June 4, 2:31 pm by prepperz.
Mohammed Alex

9 years , oh my god you were very patient, how was your experience at the beggining and how would you describe your experience since it changed ownership ?

Good Day,

Kindly please help me to understand the TOC of my license here. After 9 years using PhpFox I decide to sell my license and my 3rd part app and Themes. I love PhpFox but a lot of change here like paying a small features like status BG and reactions. I support 3rd party developer specially younetco products but I think small features requesting a year ago and become a premium status is not good sign for me. I do a lot of patience to waiting for nothing like buying an app ang found some bug and making promises of update and now morethan 2 years the suggestion to become a perfect mobile friendly is become out of the list.

It’s time to say GoodBye PhpFox and please help me how to sell all my stuff here legally.

Best Regards,

Goodluck to All

Mohammed Alex

They just dont care of what you feel, think or say...all they want is to assign the minimal amount of workforce on the project like Harrison and make quick money ... thats their vision and business model. 

awg

Is there any extra fees after upgrading to Ultimate to have the mobile app released to its platforms (Apple ect ect.)?

Who does the work releasing it properly to its platforms, and is there any fees attached?

Whats the total fee to upgrade to mobile app from a Pro License, and have the mobile app released in your domain name to its platforms?

Is there any custom work needed, and how much would in range is cost?

Does the Ultimate mobile app share absolutely any data with PHPFOX?

Is there any annual payments required once upgraded? If so, how much?

Is there any extra fees after upgrading to Ultimate to have the mobile app released to its platforms (Apple ect ect.)?

Who does the work releasing it properly to its platforms, and is there any fees attached?

Whats the total fee to upgrade to mobile app from a Pro License, and have the mobile app released in your domain name to its platforms?

Is there any custom work needed, and how much would in range is cost?

Does the Ultimate mobile app share absolutely any data with PHPFOX?

Is there any annual payments required once upgraded? If so, how much?

The proper thing to do is to honor the original licenses from the old phpfox and granfather it.  This makes good marketing sense, not alienate them so they leave.

YouNetCo

Dear awg,

As I know, you upgrade phpFox license from Pro to Ultimate, you can start to use phpFox Mobile Application, request them to build via their ticket system

Regarding extra fee

1. You need to join the Apple IOS Program with $99/year to publish apps 

2. $25 for Google and you will use forever.

Mobile App will connect to phpFox Site to get data to display on apps so all data is on phpFox site.

If you need more details, you can get in touch with them via the ticket.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Paul Kellow

They just dont care of what you feel, think or say...all they want is to assign the minimal amount of workforce on the project like Harrison and make quick money ... thats their vision and business model. 

I can confirm that we do always care about our client feedback. When starting new phpFox versions, we always consider seriously feedback gathered from Github, Community and Client Area. If any suggestions bring good values to phpFox Core and our clients, certainly our team will prioritize and have the plan to implement them. 

It is necessary to note that our team has been focusing on enhancing essential Core features which meet common purposes of any social network sites. Some client suggestions may be just for specific cases and we will leave them for 3rd-party apps or customization service. Social network sites keep spreading into too many social areas such as dating, trading, businesses, jobs, events etc. In some situations, our decisions may not meet your expectation and I apologize for that. Please understand that it is very difficult for us to have 1 Core platform but support any specific demands.

Mohammed Alex

The core has been already more than stable and way before Younet co aquired it, in fact it went bad lastly, what we are emphasizing here is all posts of people complaining about both products and support and overall vision and direction of the script. 

Everyone agrees that there is a huge gap between clients and Younetco, even the langage communication is blurry most of the time. Quality of third party products leave a lot to desire and all slighest little smallest adds on is charged or even bugs are considered as enhancement. its pathetic.

Anyway, we are ditching phpfox or leaving it for a minor project since we dont have the support needed to launch a enterprise website level at present.

Steve

My licence is dated 2008 I can't get this free :( 

11 years later. 

My licence is dated 2008 I can't get this free :( 

11 years later. 

It's clear what the intention is here for the original license holders, but the consequence is they end up leaving phpfox.

They are started to add new addons available only for Ultimate License holders.   We don't know when they'll introduce another license above Ultimate. 

Paris

I came from v 3.x, 9-10 years ago also.

I feel exactly this.

Cheated.

I paid THOUSAND + and I can't get a clean working feed "fast" site going without STRIPPING it completely of all APPS. Basically wasted 1k on apps that "suck" and are too buggy "slow".

I am pretty mad that phpfox has decided to LOVE ultimate users "APP".  They now get app and "ALL" future upgrades free.

Where does this put PRO users? We are stuc with buying younetco BUGG apps. The love is where ULTIMATE is. The leftovers are us PRO users who paid 1k for deluxe that comes with inferior apps, abandoned and left with no Mobile APP too.

Think about who knows your product and can support the brand. US old users. If you love us, support us and stop cheating us every step of the damn way, we'd proudly spread the word that phpfox is the best but how can we when we are constantly dealing with bugs, license unfairness issues, and abandonded products left and right?

There I said it.

Have a nice day & please I am ranting not of hate, but in agreement with these guys. Younetco "phpfox" gotta stop playing around. We invested serious money into this and we need the apps to work "fast, bugfree" and we need it in order to launch. No more "run barebones" no more don't install apps.  Please FIX.  Give PRO the new updates free too.

Let the app mobile be th ultimate, not the UPDATES.  BTW, is the versions for Ultimate better than younetcos BUGGY app versions? Are these two clones?

Last update on June 11, 6:49 pm by Paris.
websistema2013

They are started to add new addons available only for Ultimate License holders.   We don't know when they'll introduce another license above Ultimate. 

That is why I have no confidence in PhpFox, although I still love him. I have been waiting for mobile apps for a year, but besides increasing the license Pro to Pro+ and the inability to get a full-fledged mobile app for my site, I saw that PhpFox started building apps only for an ultimatum license. The strange thing is that the company has YouNetCo these apps, but refuses to elaborate YouNetCo API for mobile app, citing the fact that the API PhpFox unfinished. Of course, this is a conspiracy - this is understandable to any client, which is very sad. Therefore, I deleted my site, put a fresh 4.7.5 and am waiting for further updates from PhpFox, from which I will probably conclude for myself that PhpFox is not the same as it was before. I have a Pro license since 2014 and if I knew from the very beginning that there would be such a developer policy, I would probably have left this community a long time ago. Now I am looking for a similar engine, with clear policies from the developers and of course with the mobile app in the box ...

Paris

It's obvious they are moving what's GOOD from younetco's deluxe package FREE over to ultimate. Those APPS are exact clones of the younetco apps.

So basically ultimate users that paid 1k+ extra for Mobile app NOW will soon get all of the younetco apps in "DELUXE".

Pro users that spent 1k to get deluxe now lose out on ALL future ultimate updates APPS and MOBILE app unless upgrade 1k+ extra to get DELUXE ultimate again. Double gouging.

If you look YouNetCo app library, they've already removed half their apps. The free ones they abandoned are gone. The mobile app is abandoned too. They've even cleared it out from the clients purchase list.

There should be a BIG shout out to avoid Deluxe package for new users in my opinion because Ultimate is the future. I myself wasted nearly 1k on Deluxe and feel cheated. Younetco insults me further by telling me to UPGRADE "another 1k+" in order to have app. No love or discount anywhere what so ever. So I post without any respect either. YouNetco stands by their heartless ripoff of the pro users and so why should I have any love for them? Say what is true and move on. That's the bottom line.

Last update on June 11, 8:45 pm by Paris.
Paul Kellow

Hi all,

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts. It is great that you have been going with us so far. Again, I would like to affirm that your feedback is always invaluable for us to develop our business. We still get your feedback on the Github, questions, and issues on the ticket system and listening to your discussion on this community. A majority of improvements comes from these channels.

However, concerns and issues are unavoidable. We are grateful for all your feedback in this thread and other places. Your opinions are noted and listened carefully. Now, we are happy to share with you our points:

- We are still upgrading the cores and developing new features for all license types, Lite, Pro and Ultimate. For instance, we are developing Saved Items for both Pro and Ultimate. This app is being released this summer. Regarding the Reactions and Feed Status Background apps, I understand your expectation to support these apps for Pro license. We are going to consider this point and have an official announcement regarding this.

- Regarding the concern of relationship with our old clients, I can say that we truly want your social networks to be successful. The phpFox software keeps releasing updates regularly to provide our valued clients the best and ready solution to launch your social network. We haven’t charged our old clients for an annual upgrade fee until now even though this policy has been given for many years. 

- On the other side, technology is changing very fast, if we stop developing a while, the software will be outdated, and phpFox is not an exception. We are still developing new features, updating new technologies (see the roadmap 2019), so that your site is always up-to-date. This development activity needs a large expenditure. Therefore, please understand that our decisions and business model are always considered seriously based on both clients' benefit and our survival. 

Thanks for your understanding. Any feedback to make phpFox better is always welcome. Please feel free to share with us by submitting a new ticket to the Client Area.

We believe that with your invaluable contribution, phpFox is getting better day by day!