Store Community Support Documentation
Paris

Anyone else getting this?

ACCEPT FRIENDS is not closing the dropdown.

Basically when you accept a friend it does nothing. Inside debug window in browser says error 5xx.

I shared in GIT but I would like some ideas as how to fix this fast.

------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

When ADDING friend, they cannot close dropdown notification after clicking ACCEPT.

note: The accept is a success though if you ignore this and hit refresh.

ReCreating is simple, just ADD, other user accepts and it gives error 500 in debug. Notification drop down does not close.

Type of error.

jquery.js?v=7b3eec6e0aaf4bd3bd25b1da0d3a5fa9:9659 POST https://www.site.com/_ajax/ 500 (Internal Server Error)

Which file causing this?

jquery.js
/home/admin/public_html/PF.Base/static/jscript/jquery/jquery.js

Last update on May 29, 10:51 pm by Paris.
Vivian

We cannot reproduce your issue. Please submit us a support ticket, we'll check on your site

Paris

We cannot reproduce your issue. Please submit us a support ticket, we'll check on your site

Ok sent ticket.

How weird that it works fine on demo.

On my installations it's not working. Everything is fine though, just that add friend.

Why? LOL.

YouNetCo

Dear Paris,

Have the phpFox team verified for your issue? Can you update the result here? And if possible, kindly let everyone to know where its problem is?

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Paris

Yes we solved it. 

We totally flushed the files and replaced it all. Basically a new installation "technically".

Fixed it. Conclusion was it was a corrupted file somewhere and we can't pin point exactly what it was or what was missing.

To be honest still have no idea how it occured but the advice is, "backup".