websistema2013

Hello dear developers. The phpfox_search table in the MySQL database occupies a huge amount (about 400 MB). I assume that there is a lot of unnecessary information in this table, since the data in it is stored and updated from the first versions of the phpfox kernel. How to clean the phpfox_search table in the MySQL database from unnecessary information in order not to damage it? Yours faithfully.

Be the first person to like this.
websistema2013

Who can help me figure out the phpfox_search table in MySQL database - does it take me much space in the database? How to clean the phpfox_search table in the MySQL database from unnecessary information in order not to damage it? Yours faithfully.

Be the first person to like this.
YouNetCo

Dear websistema2013,

Each time you search a phrase in the back-end at AdminCP >> Globalization >> Phrases, it will store into DB at phpfox_search

It's for tracking the search end, so you can clean all data in that table, it will not damage your site but in my advice, you should back-up first for the safety purpose.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

websistema2013

Dear websistema2013,

Each time you search a phrase in the back-end at AdminCP >> Globalization >> Phrases, it will store into DB at phpfox_search

It's for tracking the search end, so you can clean all data in that table, it will not damage your site but in my advice, you should back-up first for the safety purpose.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Many thanks for the clarification. Respectfully:smile: