Store Community Support Documentation

Hello

I want to implement following system to profiles. Since i can`t I need to know how many friends a user must to have to become a page and get fans or followers. Also if that user become a page, hw won`t be able to post as a page? Because when i create a page i cant post on other profiles as page, I cant browse for members of the site. I can only see my own page.
In sintesis. I need a following system compatible with mobile app. Is it possible?

Paris

We need FOLLOWING "mobile" support too, so bad as core. It's been years. Every other script has it already. Lets do a POLL?

Hello

I want to implement following system to profiles. Since i can`t I need to know how many friends a user must to have to become a page and get fans or followers. Also if that user become a page, hw won`t be able to post as a page? Because when i create a page i cant post on other profiles as page, I cant browse for members of the site. I can only see my own page.
In sintesis. I need a following system compatible with mobile app. Is it possible?

Last update on June 7, 4:58 pm by Paris.
vktechnology

1) No limit how many friends can user have

2) I want following system aswell

We need FOLLOWING "mobile" support too, so bad as core. It's been years. Every other script has it already. Lets do a POLL?

Yes let`s do a poll. I think its imperative to have a following system