Store Community Support Documentation

Thanks for adding saved items, feed background and reactions to the pro licenses. Great!

I agree. Thank you phpfox. 

Paul Kellow

You're welcome. We are happy that you are interested in the new Saved Items app as well as Feed background and Reactions.

Btw, we are going to have more interesting updates about our development very soon.

vktechnology

Great job PhpFox

Paris

This is the best thing. I am proud of the team for making a great decision. Making all updates free as promised is a major "TRUST" gained by the current oldies community and new buyers to the community.

EPIC.

Have a nice day to the phpfox team.

Last update on June 21, 6:24 pm by Paris.

what I needed thank you.!!!

Good to see phpfox making the effort.  Now if phpfox can grandfather the original pro license holder into Ultimate, that be great.  Better yet make everything a single package and make life easier for entire community and  for phpfox given there are currently highly optimized, flexible, and polished open source alternatives  with all the amenities that I won't mention here.

We've been on this journey together for too long, let's not sour or ruin the relationship between the community and phpfox with straining product marketing choices. we've already seen the consequences of those choices over the years. Let's be our best selves.

Just my 2 cents from an old timer that wants to see phpfox and the community succeed, dating back to v1

Last update on June 25, 8:47 pm by prepperz.