Store Community Support Documentation

Hi,

It is not clear to me why Phpfox designers decided not to allow Pages/Groups (or basically any other entity other than individual user) to interact in that capacity as a Page/Group. Thus, when you login as a Page, you cannot access any site content and you lose the main menu. This is absurd because you're then not able to use a variety of apps, either the core ones or the third-party apps. Besides other things, Pages are normally used for any kind of collective entities with legal personalities (companies, organisations, political parties, etc.). For example, if a business company wants to donate money to a campaign, it is not able to do so because it is not even able to access campaigns or anything else (not to mention that most donated money is goven by companies and not individuals). Third party apps, such as Business Directory or Advanced Pages also cannot be impersonated within the system without losing all access to the site content (and consequentely the ability to interact in that capacity).

All in all, it is simply amazing that this is not possible, considering the fact that our social world is so heavily populated with legal collective entities. Phpfox is a company and a legal person, not a physical person. When I bought the software, I didn't buy it from the guy who was approving my request after recieving money from me but I bought it from a company. Division between physical and legal person has been known since the Roman times, so we're here speaking of 2000 years of operating this way..for one social network system not to be able to recognise this..any thoughts? 

:scream: :tired_face: arggggg but who did that?

I just checked it's exactly as Aleksandar says:
I can log in as a page but I can not even post as a page, omg super, I just made an organization chart with more than 100 categories for legal collective and I did not realize that. creazy, waf !!!
Pages and groups can not work like on facebook ???

Dear Aleksandar Radakovic,

Thank you for your suggestion. This is an interesting feature! Your suggestion will be taken into consideration seriously in our future upgrades.

Best regards.

Hannah