Store Community Support Documentation

I need help to findout which tables are affected when creating a page.  anyone help please. 

JohnJr

This is old info but I think most of it is still valid :) and when saying please how can I resist :)

phpfox_friend
phpfox_like
phpfox_like_cache
phpfox_pages
phpfox_pages_perm
phpfox_pages_text
phpfox_pages_url
phpfox_photo
phpfox_photo_album
phpfox_photo_album_info
phpfox_photo_info
phpfox_user
phpfox_user_activity
phpfox_user_count
phpfox_user_field
phpfox_user_space
Last update on September 25, 4:21 am by JohnJr.

Thanks for you reply. 

Do we have to update these tables while creating Pages from backend?  When creating from frontend we just enter Title after selecting category.  We need that basic Pages created from backend.  How can we create Pages with Title & category from .csv file?

This is old info but I think most of it is still valid :) and when saying please how can I resist :)

phpfox_friend
phpfox_like
phpfox_like_cache
phpfox_pages
phpfox_pages_perm
phpfox_pages_text
phpfox_pages_url
phpfox_photo
phpfox_photo_album
phpfox_photo_album_info
phpfox_photo_info
phpfox_user
phpfox_user_activity
phpfox_user_count
phpfox_user_field
phpfox_user_space

JohnJr

Yes, only if you do it from the backend.  The easiest way to understand it is to use your development site on a fresh install and use excel and copy what is in the tables listed above naming the table name, name of fields and what data is in a fresh install.  Then add one page or group and then go back to each table and update the table using a different color font color.  Then add another page and repeat with a different color.  With three records you should see the pattern for each table when adding a page.  You can then use excel saved as a CSV to import straight into each database table.  One time I uploaded 900 pages, and it worked perfect...but the list above is a few years old so they might have changed things a little.