I have latest version ...

here in ban section  ....
many spammer work with subdomain  .... 
*@belovs.junkcarsfloridamiami.com
*@sickseo.clicksending.email
*@korpilla.clicksending.email
*@privatemail.clicksending.email
*@toviqrosadi.clicksending.email
Unable to ban this spamer site  --- clicksending.email   ----( domain in ban filter )
email ban like this its very heavy for me  ... because they create new sub domain & start spamming in site 
i provide this msg to phpfox team with github  ... but phpfox team need money ... its not good.
i ban approx 35000 subdomain base emails  ... but how i ban domain ?
please help me 

Please check photos ........ here you see many subdomain  base email  ..... here phpfox team provide ban email filter  ... but domain name base ban system not provide this reason one domain base spammer create many subdomain & create emails & start spamming 

Jonathan Mitchell

*@*.clicksending.email

its not work 

*@mailbunker656.sytes.net

i ban 
*@*.sytes.net
spammer come again & register with new subdomain 

nothing work

Dear Anurag and Jonathan,

*@*.clicksending.email

>>> Currently phpFox does not support to filter sub-domain email like that. The information after @ will be considered as the email format. So the system could not understand @*.clicksending.email as a valid email.

By the way, I would like to thank you for your suggestion. We will consider adding [Email Domain Ban Filters] function to our release.

Best regards,

Hannah

V3  ... your ban filter superb  where i add just add  clicksending.email and spammer never show in my site again related to this domain ....

Why phpfox remove this type feature & add bogus ban filter ?

phpfox team need money for give me support in this matter   .... when i buy this script  ... this ban filter work ...... v4 phpfox remove this ban filter  ........ & here need money ....... its wrong

Jonathan Mitchell

Dear Anurag and Jonathan,

>>> Currently phpFox does not support to filter sub-domain email like that. The information after @ will be considered as the email format. So the system could not understand @*.clicksending.email as a valid email.

By the way, I would like to thank you for your suggestion. We will consider adding [Email Domain Ban Filters] function to our release.

Best regards,

Hannah

Ban filter wildcards " * " not working has been an issue since the beginning of V4 and has been brought up several times in the forum and we get the same responce of  "we will consider it".. we are coming up on V5 probably, exactly how long does this considering take?

Last update on November 7, 12:15 pm by Jonathan Mitchell.

Dear Jonathan Mitchell,

@ is the special syntax to recognize an email. This is the reason we could not filter a sub-domain like your suggestion *@*.domain.com.

So we need to add a new  [Email Domain Ban Filters] feature in our future release (where admin can filter by sub-domain).

If you want to track the status of your suggestion, please submit your suggestion to GIThub https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-feature-requests.

Regards,

Hannah