Store Community Support Documentation

Please add the function of switching the main page of the site for public viewing (for guests). So that the entire tape is also displayed, so that you can add blocks and so on (just like when using core.index-member instead of the controllercore.index-visitor)

Or tell me how to do it yourself. Thanks in advance.

websistema2013

Actually, it would be high time to make a designer app for the main page of the site - as it has been done in many social engines. So that you can change not only the position of the blocks and the color palette, but also add blocks from third-party applications, add ad units, text and video banners, and so on.

For example, choosing themes for a site in a phpfox store is poor - it is impossible to find a suitable topic. A much better option is to have a universal app for changing the design of the site.

Last update on December 1, 2:32 pm by websistema2013.

Dear websistema2013,

Thank you for your suggestion for the new app where admin can change the design for the site. Your suggestion will be taken into consideration seriously in our future upgrades.

Regards

Hannah

JohnJr

I could never understand the lack of front page customization.  They are talking now about live streaming but I still can't add preview block of blogs, events, the marketplace, etc.

I do only friends only sites to keep the spamming between the users to zero.  But I would like specific groups to create blogs for all to see and show blogs to guest on the homepage for changing content to encourage signups.

websistema2013

Dear websistema2013,

Thank you for your suggestion for the new app where admin can change the design for the site. Your suggestion will be taken into consideration seriously in our future upgrades.

Regards

Hannah

Thank you very much for your reply. Believe me, this is very necessary for open social communities. I will look forward to new updates.