Store Community Support Documentation

Hi,

I am being one of the oldest users of phpfox and supporter of product when it was just started. I waited the community and product to become mature and keep supporting developments.

I bought mobile apps from younetco last year which came with 3 builds each, both apple and android packs. It was not easuy for me to pay but somehow i managed to buy and finally when i was able to buy server to host the script I sent email for procedure for building app for my website they advice me to go for phpfox's package not theirs, Reason being they have decided to hardly develop apps and everything ends this december.  Pointed me to a webpage on their website which says this.

Now, If you planned to close this script in december last year why you sold this in november before this information, and why you didnt sent the information on that page to customers at all? If I received that in email or got to know i could have immidiately opened a paypal dispute regarding this. I paid for something I need to use not thst you can sell and decide to close development next month and give a logic that some other product is better and use that. Wow, very beautiful and professional.

Then I demanded my money back and they say they can not do this because they still can do the app for me which wont have any updates and support and EOL after 20 days, Big WOW, People spend , money time and emotions on products made by you, its not thats simple to just tell it was closed and announced on some webpage, and its our duty to guide you to buy the other very good product because we stopped production, why did you sell if you never want to keep on producttion? I feel so cheated and hurt.  

Am I here at fault? They sold me something which i arranged funds very tighly and saved a lot for long to get a yearly server on lease and now  I came to know they closed it in a month without any intimation, If there was any intimation they are closing down I could have disputed with paypal which was possible that time and is not anymore.  

I would never trust this company anymore.

Your situation and mine are identical.

We have been ripped off.

I just dont know what to say. They deleted my APPS license, tickets and I'm basically "helpless" and now I gotta fight daily for phpfox aka younetco "same" company to fix their responsive mobile feed.

I spent everything on their deluxe for the mobile apps and was pointed to a stupid blog afterwards that ended the app. They have my money and want me to spend more on phpfox version which makes nosense to me because phpfox==younetco. No brainer. Not a 3rd party..

Makes no sense, con man. This is why I don't trust phpfox or younetco anyomore and I'm terribly disappointed but can't do much anything about it. I asked for refund and nopthing happened.

The only route. HAND them 1000+ More money AGAIN. This is the only route they give me since EVERYBODY knows responsive mobile is TRASHY on phpfox. It's fast on every other social network script, I feel like this is done to FORCE us to go APP "$$$$".

Right from my heart, raw truth of how I feel.

To add to insult, They sent me an e-mail trying to upgrade me to pro+ so I can show all my clients that i'm a poor sucker who has to borrow phpfox's demo for them to use.

Well yeah Paris.

I can see they have been playing same rip off with others too.

Get somebodys money and close it in a month with no intimation to people, and then when they ask show some random page on their website, like makeing a basic page is some certificate to rip off people without any business ethics.

Moreover playing so smart by offering same product in 4 times more money and suggesting to pay more, with the lamest logic I ever heard, "technology changed" so we ended it please buy frm phpfox. god damn, are we commmunicating with himans here? no way.

We can not do anything as there was no emails sent so paypal dispute cant be filed, and its overseas, only thing comes to my mind is to send a detailed report and physical letter to the local embassy of vietnam in our country and business ministry of their country with complete issue and payment receipts on how your people are spoiling your software industry name and doing such scams in name of business. I hope they maybe able to get some solution atleast. Please do this, I have written a letter for embassy already and ill find address of the ministry in vietnam to let them know how lame your people act over internet.

Please letme know if u want to do this, I can guide you about process.

Thanks

Spaninet

Well yeah Paris.

I can see they have been playing same rip off with others too.

Get somebodys money and close it in a month with no intimation to people, and then when they ask show some random page on their website, like makeing a basic page is some certificate to rip off people without any business ethics.

Moreover playing so smart by offering same product in 4 times more money and suggesting to pay more, with the lamest logic I ever heard, "technology changed" so we ended it please buy frm phpfox. god damn, are we commmunicating with himans here? no way.

We can not do anything as there was no emails sent so paypal dispute cant be filed, and its overseas, only thing comes to my mind is to send a detailed report and physical letter to the local embassy of vietnam in our country and business ministry of their country with complete issue and payment receipts on how your people are spoiling your software industry name and doing such scams in name of business. I hope they maybe able to get some solution atleast. Please do this, I have written a letter for embassy already and ill find address of the ministry in vietnam to let them know how lame your people act over internet.

Please letme know if u want to do this, I can guide you about process.

Thanks

Hey Paris and Sushant,

Try opening a dispute on Paypal and provide them with information and the ticket so hopefully you recoer your money back.

Hey Paris and Sushant,

Try opening a dispute on Paypal and provide them with information and the ticket so hopefully you recoer your money back.

The paypal dispute can be fied in a fix span of tiome after payment.so its no more a visible option in paypal to file a dispute anymore.

There were no emails about their cheating to the customers otherwise I could have done it immidiately after a month of buying, since it got defunct in a month.

YouNetCo

Hi Sushant,

We do care about what we can help your business and would like to go with you in the long-term. That's why we have been trying to explain, make everything clear at the beginning and give our recommendation for your best. In fact, our YNC mobile apps are still maintained to keep them compatible with the latest phpFox versions as well as iOS and Android versions even though we haven't sold our mobile apps for a year. Surely we are willing to go ahead to build your mobile apps if you still want to.

In the other way, we also offer credit in your client account balance that you can use to purchase our other products. You won't lose any penny. The offer will be kept valid so you can contact us whenever you want to get in future.

Hi Sushant,

We do care about what we can help your business and would like to go with you in the long-term. That's why we have been trying to explain, make everything clear at the beginning and give our recommendation for your best. In fact, our YNC mobile apps are still maintained to keep them compatible with the latest phpFox versions as well as iOS and Android versions even though we haven't sold our mobile apps for a year. Surely we are willing to go ahead to build your mobile apps if you still want to.

In the other way, we also offer credit in your client account balance that you can use to purchase our other products. You won't lose any penny. The offer will be kept valid so you can contact us whenever you want to get in future.

Dear Sir, 

I am afraid to say what you typed is only acting smart and thinking others as a moron, only because you showed a product and got the money, yes this is the actual situation, no matter how much you act, you need to realise this that your living is made on basis n clients, and you should learn real business tactics, I have never ever in life tried to cheat anybody or scam, thats why it hurts so much, I deserve something which I am denied to, for which i have paid. As simple as 1-2-3 to understand.

1. Your own official words "We (YouNetCo team) hardly decided not to continue selling our mobile apps but keep maintaining for bug fixes and OS compatibility until Dec 31, 2019. However, we will no longer plan to add more additional features or performance improvements to our mobile apps."  Now who will ever invest his time and money in a EOL app? Please reply this first question.

2. You offer me credit for other scripts.. Why shoudl i go for that when i havent bought that, i paid you for a functional copy of apps because you have been offering them for lon so i invested my trust and money for that. Its a plain jane task of smartness to offer something which i dont need, I dont even like mods and thmes offered by you at all, and more than this I am not even willing to look at anythng else than appa because my budget not allows me to. Please reply me this second question if i am wrong?

3. You write in your every email that you care, What do you care? You are clearly harassing your clients here, who put their trust in you. You dont deserve to do business. You clearly had to do either refund back or provide the latest working functional apps which you renamed to a 4 times higher price. Though after all my efforts to make you understand you failed, so please third question is am i wrong here that you only act smart and not giving a damn about your cleints who bring you bread and buitter. 

Please reply only these 3 questions if i am wrong. Its about being a fellow human. Just these three questions I asked.

JohnJr

YouNetCo,

I want to publicly thank you for giving me credit on my account for the mobile app I purchased over a year ago, but never had you install it, because of my lack of ability to get my site to the point where I was ready for mobile as I purchased it product/mobile app during a sale.

I wrote you on 11/9/2019 (a month before this thread) asking if it was possible to get credit on my account and only credit because although I didn't have you install the product, I felt requesting my money back would be unfair to you.  No other software company that I know of, and in fact not many companies period would give a cash refund after 15-30 days so why should I expect any thing different here.  It was my fault for being so picky that I didn't get my site going enough to use the mobile app, it was no way at all your fault.  So again, I thank you for giving me full credit of my sale price toward future YouNetCo apps that you offered me immediately on your reply. 

I have been burned many times before buying no named products off of Amazon that break after a few months.  I have lost thousands of dollars on developers here who just closed up their shop here with no noticed at all. You did in fact give us a year noticed and I still goofed up.  I know it is a chance we take buying something from someone else, as for all that I know the previous developers that left went bankrupt, had health issues or something else besides just ripping me off.  Of course, they could have just ripped me off but who knows.  The only way to get a 100% guarantee these days is to build it yourself from scratch but that would cost 100x more so we take the chance and sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't.

So in conclusion, although sometimes you have been slow on fixing bugs in your app, I have never got the impression that you didn't care...just didn't have enough people and time.  Just so you know, I am just as bad in regards to being slow on fixing stuff. I have not even updated the forum bug report on this forum for the past few updates which really is bad, and I hope to get back to it in the next few months.  Seems like time flies by way to fast to get everything done that we want to get done.

I consider you as well as all the developers here partners in my dream and I thank you all for at least giving me the opportunity/chance to build something that I could not afford building it myself from scratch as well as I am not smart enough to build most of this stuff :)

JohnJr

in fact not many companies period would give a cash refund after 15-30 days

And not many companied sell and close a product in a month of selling, and show a route to 4x times costly product of their own.

I dont know how real is your writing but even a 6 year old can judge its a motivated and intentioned write, Yeah I know i am dealing with very immature people who still have no business ethics, Please learn software business from india, our people have been running every american bank software today only because they kept promises, the biggest company in india infosys still giving a service since 1990 to a bank which only contarcted for $7000/year and other banks pay 100 times more for that very system, its about commitment more than anything.

I dunno why you have to do such gimmics when its clear as water, You sold something and then rebranded product, never sent any information to customers, and now doing all this, provokes me a lot. You guys can never be successful until you realise how important honesty is in a business. Thats the point.

JohnJr

Sushant,

I am sorry for your situation, but according to your first post

I bought mobile apps from younetco last year which came with 3 builds each

This indicates to me that you purchased this back in 2018.  Is that correct?  If so, then like me, you had this entire 2019 to have them install it, and you would have used the three builds within the year as most upgrades would probably cause issues with the mobile, although I don't know that for sure.  I do believe that as long as you didn't have them already install the app on your server that you should not lose your value of the product since you did not receive any value because it wasn't installed.  But that being stated, that doesn't mean you can request your money back after 15-30 days.  So you were saying

And not many companied sell and close a product in a month of selling

This is not true since they did give a year's notice, although I don't remember how but I knew I only had a year and I was grateful at that time to get the year.  Also, over the last year, they most likely did builds and updates for all the people who did have them install it over this past year.

In regards to myself, I have been in the computer industry for almost 30 years and worked for large companies and helped those companies purchased software in excess of $350,000.  So I have an excellent understanding of what is reasonable to expect from a software company.

I do agree that it was a better deal for the mobile app through YouNetCo compared to PhpFox.  But, I don't know what comes with either one, so I am hoping PhpFox Mobile is at least twice as better as YouNetCo when you look at the cost difference.  But what do I know?  I remember buying a new huge at that time a 300 meg hard drive for $300 dollars and now they give away 2000 meg USB drive on amazon for $3 dollars.

So I took the credit and I am very happy as many companies would not even do that.

I can see a long essay above by some unknown person, not so intersted to read. So I dunno what he wants to say, but if theres any substance in his viewpoint he only need to write a specific point. Buddy If you are any real make your own testimony thread, and i dont need your experiences or thoughts, I have my own and better.

Again, I gave 3 simple points, if younetco is honest they should answer those 3 in either yes/no.

Not a very hard thing to do, but they are doing unfair means of business clearly, documented on their own platform and they cant just reply in yes/no for my 3 points. 

JohnJr

I apologize for not sending you a friend request as I just had shoulder surgery so I am off my game.  I have 90 PhpFox forum friends and have been using phpfox since January 23, 2011.  I have helped dozens of forum users with their sites and have spent hundreds of hours on individuals sites here, and have not asked or received any money here or any money from site owners.  I have not made any money from PhpFox or any of my phpfox sites.  I do this because I like the people here and I like the concept of the software as it gets better and better over time.  I am the one who created in the forum the third party products Issue section and just so you know when I started that YouNetCo had the most bugs/issues which I posted many of them with some fixes.  So even though thread showed issues with their products/apps they still allowed me to make the threads because it was the truth.  They understand that we are here to make this product better so we can succeed and then they will succeed as well.

Here is a link to YouNetCo bug report thread which I need to update mine on whether the bugs have been fixed.

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/142/younetco-products/?s=1&show=20

Again, I am sorry for your situation and if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask.

JohnJr

Last update on December 17, 5:16 pm by JohnJr.
Paris

Oh stfu already.

Refund. There is no reasoning with you my fellow asian brother. I feel sad it came down to this. I'm still mad as hell and You will NEVER understand the amount of MONEY you stole from us. Money don't rain. We work for it. Credits can't buy an APP. The one your package was suppose to give us. Instead now we are flat rock bottom and back to square 1. Nowhere.

Why are you still UNABLE to UNDERSTAND what you did?

Hi Sushant,

Paris

Younetco ended their mobile app and went to phpfox mode. It's the same guys. Not even 3rd party. They use this tactic to steal our money 2x's. Younetco bought phpfox. It's same entity. Same stickers module, same background module, same reactions. get a clue guys.

Hey Paris and Sushant,

JohnJr

Younetco ended their mobile app and went to phpfox mode. It's the same guys. Not even 3rd party.

Paris, that is a good point because even though they are different divisions they are owned by the same company.  Did anyone ask if they would give credit toward YouNetCo Apps or credit toward an upgrade to Ultimate License?  Of course, this would be only if you never had the YouNetCo Mobile App installed.  Also, there may be a business legal reason why they would not be able to move money from one division to another.  I don't know, but it was a good point.  Hate me if you want, but asking for your money back after a year is still unreasonable to me and I bet no one could name a software company that would do that.

thanks god, I almost buy apps from YouNetCo 

@paris are you sure YouNetCo = phpfox?

JohnJr

Yes Goplay, PhpFox is part of YouNet which is a very large company and phpfox is just a small part of it now as it was purchased from the previous owner.  In regards to your thank god statement, I am pretty sure YouNet stopped selling the mobile apps a long time ago.