Store Community Support Documentation
Spaninet

Well yeah Paris.

I can see they have been playing same rip off with others too.

Get somebodys money and close it in a month with no intimation to people, and then when they ask show some random page on their website, like makeing a basic page is some certificate to rip off people without any business ethics.

Moreover playing so smart by offering same product in 4 times more money and suggesting to pay more, with the lamest logic I ever heard, "technology changed" so we ended it please buy frm phpfox. god damn, are we commmunicating with himans here? no way.

We can not do anything as there was no emails sent so paypal dispute cant be filed, and its overseas, only thing comes to my mind is to send a detailed report and physical letter to the local embassy of vietnam in our country and business ministry of their country with complete issue and payment receipts on how your people are spoiling your software industry name and doing such scams in name of business. I hope they maybe able to get some solution atleast. Please do this, I have written a letter for embassy already and ill find address of the ministry in vietnam to let them know how lame your people act over internet.

Please letme know if u want to do this, I can guide you about process.

Thanks

Hey Paris and Sushant,

Try opening a dispute on Paypal and provide them with information and the ticket so hopefully you recoer your money back.

Be the first person to like this.