Store Community Support Documentation
Paris

Oh stfu already.

Refund. There is no reasoning with you my fellow asian brother. I feel sad it came down to this. I'm still mad as hell and You will NEVER understand the amount of MONEY you stole from us. Money don't rain. We work for it. Credits can't buy an APP. The one your package was suppose to give us. Instead now we are flat rock bottom and back to square 1. Nowhere.

Why are you still UNABLE to UNDERSTAND what you did?

Hi Sushant,

We do care about what we can help your business and would like to go with you in the long-term. That's why we have been trying to explain, make everything clear at the beginning and give our recommendation for your best. In fact, our YNC mobile apps are still maintained to keep them compatible with the latest phpFox versions as well as iOS and Android versions even though we haven't sold our mobile apps for a year. Surely we are willing to go ahead to build your mobile apps if you still want to.

In the other way, we also offer credit in your client account balance that you can use to purchase our other products. You won't lose any penny. The offer will be kept valid so you can contact us whenever you want to get in future.

Be the first person to like this.