Store Community Support Documentation

Kindlly find enclosed a snapshot of my Recent Logins block. It is showing 10 recent users which  make it unsymmetric. Can nI make it 12 ?

Attachments
Be the first person to like this.

Oh I am sorry. I am actually talking about the "Recent Logins" block. It has no such settings to fix the numbers.

JohnJr

My bad....I looked at Hannah's image for friends online and seen the setting.  Here I noticed you even mentioned in the first post changing it to 12.  I am such an idiot sometimes...I will shut up now :)

NO :) Just give me a solution !

spirog

NO :) Just give me a solution !

is this mobile app or what theme are you working with? 

spirog

can you tell me how to get to this page / popout?

I dont see it on my end sorry, can you give me step by step how to arrive to the recent login page ?

Last update on June 17, 7:24 am by spirog.

Sign in and go to the home page ( dashboard ).

Signup on BrokersADDA.com. Click on menu "Dashboard". You will find this block on left side of FEED.

JohnJr

Naresh, the reason he asked was the same issue I am having, I can't find that option for that block on my site either.  I also don't see it on the phpfox demo site.  So was this an add-on or maybe phpfox added a new block that we didn't know about?  Even if I could see it on your site I am not smart to see if there is a fix/hack unless I can find it on my site to locate the setting or code.

Love your logo by the way and your front page...GREAT JOB!

OK. Let me struggle a bit with the issue lolzzz. 

Another help I need.

Can you let me know the php page of the admin ? Which php page I need to check to make any changes ?

JohnJr

I think you have bigger issues. First when I hit sign in button by accident it never came up to sign in.  Then when I did attempt to sign in it came up captcha failed and I never seen any captcha in the first place.

PM me a user and password and I will take a look :)

Last update on July 3, 5:53 pm by JohnJr.

I configured Cloudflare for some hours to test. But it did not worked properly.

You can login using

email : 99musique@gmail.com

password : demo12345

JohnJr

Ok, lets try this.  Not sure if it will work as I don't have it my site but it seems like it should.

No code change maybe :)

Go to your database and go to table phpfox_block

Then you can search two ways by a-z the column headings.

You can search for Recent Login in the "title" column

or

You can search for "log" in the module_id column.

Once you find that row then go to column called "params"

copy and paste the following in that field.

{"limit":12}

Hope that works....let me know.

it looks like phpfox must have missed adding a code page for PF.Base/module/log/include/component/block/mini.class.php to set up the defaults but I am not positive.

Last update on July 4, 4:32 am by JohnJr.
JohnJr

Just tried it but it didn't work....will look farther into it.

Not sure why it didn't work.  Maybe in the PF.Base/module/log/include/componet/block/login.class.php

Well I figure out how to add the setting to the admincp and update the database....but that didn't work either.

Why, well I found another area where the limit is used for logged in.  Don't know if it will affect other areas but it seems to work.

Remember this could be written over during updates or rebuild cores so make a backup copy and write it down what you did.  Lucky for you it is a very easy change :)

File: PF.Base/module/log/include/service/log.class.php ;

Line number 31

$iLimit = 10;

change to

$iLimit = 12;

Hoping that works for you...there goes some time of my life I won't get back...LOL as it is 1 A.M here in good ole Wisconsin.  A lot of searching for a simple change hopefully.

Last update on July 4, 6:03 am by JohnJr.

Thanks my dear. Have you installed PHPFOX  on local machine ? I have installed XAMPP but its not working.

JohnJr

Don't forget to remove the login info for your site if it works because this a public site and google will pick it up and spammers find use it.

Also, for me the signup button is not working as it just hangs there.  I was able to sign in because I knew the URL for the login screen.

Last update on July 4, 1:33 pm by JohnJr.