websistema2013

Today I found that it is impossible to install apps from the phpfox store - a blank page is displayed in the admin panel of the site. It is also impossible to see purchased apps in the admin panel of the site - a blank page is displayed.

Is it just me having such a problem or is it for everyone?

Brian

Yes, it's not possible to install right now.  Get's stuck at license screen.  

websistema2013

PhpFox developers - are you browsing the forum or not? When will this problem be resolved?

Be the first person to like this.

Experiencing the same problem this morning. I have also tried to create video, event or group category, it shows this kind of video_category_0b8affe900852c5b54be1e40b4d184e4/ instead of the actual name. Your quick look into this will be appreciated.

Yea same problem. Blank page

Last update on January 26, 2020 by Whoshotya.
Brian

Apparently there is a dependency for PhpFox sites tied to Phpfox.com and if there is an issue with this there is nothing which can be done until this is corrected by them. 

JohnJr

Apparently there is a dependency for PhpFox sites tied to Phpfox.com and if there is an issue with this there is nothing which can be done until this is corrected by them. 

I am guessing that is not true except for downloading apps or updating apps because if there is a connection that will cause a website to have issue because of software manufacture without disclosing it, they could be sued big time as I have read that before several years back but I can't remember what company but they had to pay big time for loss of income (probably ads though) and reputation of the website being down.

Last update on January 27, 2020 by JohnJr.