Store Community Support Documentation

Check this user proffile

https://www.yuvajobs.co.in/anamika/info/

The Basic Info block is at end

i want it on top, how i can

Dear sapgaurav,

Could you try to drag & drop to change the order of 2 these sections and then click on [Update order] button? 

https://prnt.sc/r1obw1

Regards

the custom fields are displaying proper but the basic information box coming after custom fields in profile page

i want to display basic info as first box then custom fields data

also i create 3 custom fileds group and i want to display headings of group and then the respctive custom fields but all custom fireelds from different groups coming same places one by one as i order in custom fields, i want to display custom group as heading

the custom fields are displaying proper but the basic information box coming after custom fields in profile page

i want to display basic info as first box then custom fields data

also i create 3 custom fileds group and i want to display headings of group and then the respctive custom fields but all custom fireelds from different groups coming same places one by one as i order in custom fields, i want to display custom group as heading

JohnJr

The CSS isn't perfect...I only spent a few minutes but this should help.

Go to your theme and edit it.  Then click on the CSS menu and go to the bottom of the CSS and paste this and hit save.  Rebuild the core and clear the cache and hopefully, it helps a little.

#main#content-stage #content .block > .title {

border-bottom: none;
    border-top: 1px solid #dcdcdc;
}
#left .block > .content, #right .block > .content, #content .block > .content, #header_menu .block > .content, #left .block_clear > .content, #right .block_clear > .content, #content .block_clear > .content, #header_menu .block_clear > .content {
    padding: 0px 0 0 0;
}

#left .block > .title, #right .block > .title, #content .block > .title, #header_menu .block > .title, #left .block_clear > .title, #right .block_clear > .title, #content .block_clear > .title, #header_menu .block_clear > .title {

padding: 10px 0 0px 0;
}

Take a screenshot so I know if I did it somewhat alright :)

Last update on February 13, 7:31 pm by JohnJr.

nothing change

i want basic information first then custom fields in profile display

JohnJr

"nothing change"

Did you save it and rebuild the core and clear the cache?  Because something would have changed as it changed in firefox inspector on your site.

In regards to getting the basic information near the top (which you are right and that is how it should be) you would have to change the code order and if you hack it then it would get written over after you upgraded each time.  You may be able to hire a developer to write some code where that wouldn't happen but it probably cost you some money.  I would make a feature request here.

https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-feature-requests/issues

Here is some updated CSS that might work as long as you have single line answers for your custom fields.

#left .block, #right .block, #content .block, #header_menu .block, #left .block_clear, #right .block_clear, #content .block_clear, #header_menu .block_clear {
    margin-bottom: 5px;
}
#main#content-stage #content .block > .title {
    border-bottom: none;
    border-top: 1px solid #dcdcdc;
    height: 10px;
        min-height: auto;
}
#left .block > .content, #right .block > .content, #content .block > .content, #header_menu .block > .content, #left .block_clear > .content, #right .block_clear > .content, #content .block_clear > .content, #header_menu .block_clear > .content {
    padding: 10px 0 0 0;
}
#left .block > .title, #right .block > .title, #content .block > .title, #header_menu .block > .title, #left .block_clear > .title, #right .block_clear > .title, #content .block_clear > .title, #header_menu .block_clear > .title {
    padding: 5px 0 10px 0;