Liviu

Did anyone disabled the wrapper for the advanced member search?

Instead of having that wrapper to have the search criteria fields showing all the time?

Be the first person to like this.
Liviu

this is how I wish to be all the time

Antony Kurien

Hi Liviu, Isn't it currently available in your platform? 

Liviu

Hi Liviu, Isn't it currently available in your platform? 

Hi Antony, it is but is always folded and you need to press the 3 dots to expand them.

Why I want it to have it always expanded is because the 3 dots are not so intuitive for my members, and searching for members is a big point on my platform. 

JohnJr

Liviu,

This will be overwriten during any upgrades so write it down and create two additional file "search.html.php" and two more "search.html_ORG.php" and "search.html_CODE".  The first file is the one being used the ORG one is a copy before you change anything in case you need to back to the original.  The CODE file is used when an upgrade is done and if that file gets changed whether they added something or removed something you can compare to see if the code will still work.

FILE:  PF.Base/module/user/template/default/block/search.html.php

at about line 8

<i class="ico ico-dottedmore-o"></i>

Change to

<i class="ico ico-godown"></i>

Here is a list of other you might want to look at.

ico-godown

ico-plus

ico-angle-down

ico-caret-down

ico-list-plus

ico-arrow-down

ico-arrow-down-circle

ico-move-down

ico-text-file-download

ico-list-down

ico-godown

ico-angle-double-down

Last update on November 26, 2020 by JohnJr.
Liviu

Thanks JohnJr for that. I don't want to change the icon. I want the search wraper to be like in the picture all the time. I don't want it ever to be wraped/hidden. So I wish to have all the search fields visible all the time not like now when you have to press the 3 dots in order to reveal the searching fileds i.e. location, age, and so on

Liviu

up