Store Community Support Documentation

I have requested a refund for the adanced photos addon because it doesn't work.   

I tried to work with Ivan on the Dating app which never worked properly and while he was certainly helpful I never did get the app working because I didn't want to give him access to my website.

I'm sorry but when someone creates an addon there should be no reason why they have to meander through your application in order to make it work properly.

i am really quite fed up with these products and will not be purchasing any more of any significance....  Maybe the odd simple box or something but definitely not a full, supposedly integrated application.

UPDATE:    I received a full refund.   Ivan has tried to be helpful and for that I give him full credit.      I am awaiting the status on Advanced Pages/Business to see if I will use it..   I have found the demo on their site doesn't seem to work right and he has advised that it is being edited and upgraded.    It is a very expensive app by the time I pay the exchange rate on it 40%, but looks like a very useful app for allowing members of my site to create a mini-site..   

Last update on July 7, 3:35 am by TorontoGuy.
Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

100% agree...there are a few who actually get annoyed when pointing issues with their product. The only thing I will point out is that if it something not in their description or it is something you want then that would require you to add it or pay someone to add it.  But, I have had apps that didn't do the basic stuff.  Perfect example is there was a store app out there that did the sales tax rate in whole numbers.  Tried to explain that Wisconsin charges 5.5% not 5% or 6%.  I don't know if they ever fixed it but I didn't use the app after that because I don't want to go to jail for charging the incorrect sales tax :)

Disclaimer :)  this issue was not with Fox Expert...just an example of one of 50 plus issues.

Last update on June 23, 4:27 pm by JohnJr.
Rune

100% agree... I have been trying to contact them for weeks, but they do not respond to inquiries.

metro

They have some interesting spps that look good from far but are far from good. In other words, I doubt whether QA is done on their products.  Ivan is helpful sometimes, but I have had to use other developers help fix things that could have been sorted out easily.  One of my biggest pet peeves is their Advanced Pages. You have to purchase thier gateway to sell featured space. Why they do not incorporate the native gateway is obviously to force users to by either emoney gateway.

natalino castro

They have some interesting spps that look good from far but are far from good. In other words, I doubt whether QA is done on their products.  Ivan is helpful sometimes, but I have had to use other developers help fix things that could have been sorted out easily.  One of my biggest pet peeves is their Advanced Pages. You have to purchase thier gateway to sell featured space. Why they do not incorporate the native gateway is obviously to force users to by either emoney gateway.

same with the lottery app, is not possible to buy ticket with activity points need plugin emoney

Rune

Does FoxExpert exist anymore, are they dead? Have been trying to contact them for months but they are not responding. May look like they are selling apps and after that there is no support. Have bought some of them and none of them work. Can't see that there is any response from them here on the forum.  Anyone know?

Social Media

Guys I have been using Foxexpert modules for a long time.  Until now I have not experienced any problems.  He also responds immediately to biaprom@gmail.com

Also, the New Modules are very nice and useful compared to the old modules, I think it is useful to try again. He was on vacation for 10 or 15 days.  during this time he could not answer the mails.  But now he is back, he is working.  I just talked to him yesterday.

Last update on July 4, 2:01 pm by Social Media.
JohnJr

Well, that is good!

Ivan Belan

Hello,

Best way to contact with Foxexpert - biaprom@gmail.com

We always ready to help to our clients, we are working in usual mode, and already helpt to all clients who write here, if someone did not get our reply, please contact with us by email and we will try to check your problems.

Ivan, Foxexpert.

I've noticed this trend for a long time and it happens on all these network platforms. Developers will create a new app but to maximize the revenue they will also create 1-2 other apps you have to buy separately in order for it to work if it works. 

Last update on July 8, 11:40 am by Vanucci.
metro

Please review the bugs posted Please address ALL the bugs that are listed here: https://community.phpfox.com/forum/143/foxexpert-products/ has this been tested in v4.8

Ivan Belan

Sorry that you found some issues, will fix them on the next app upgrade (during 1-2week). I'll notify you and all clients about that release.

Fast support by email - biaprom@gmail.com

metro

Why wait until your dirty laundry is aired in public? You have just announced release of a feedback app, yet you do not respond to feed back regarding you broken apps. Dont you see anything weird with that?

Ivan Belan

Hello, if you have none answered questions, please send them to my email - biaprom@gmail.com we will do best to resolve problems

metro

Happy to say that Ivan has responded to me via email and made a suggestion that I have accepted and waiting on him to meet his side of the deal. Thanks Ivan - I look forward to buying more of your apps/mods when properly tested., 

Hello, if you have none answered questions, please send them to my email - biaprom@gmail.com we will do best to resolve problems

Last update on August 21, 1:51 pm by metro.