Store Community Support Documentation
Viewing Single Post

I have requested a refund for the adanced photos addon because it doesn't work.   

I tried to work with Ivan on the Dating app which never worked properly and while he was certainly helpful I never did get the app working because I didn't want to give him access to my website.

I'm sorry but when someone creates an addon there should be no reason why they have to meander through your application in order to make it work properly.

i am really quite fed up with these products and will not be purchasing any more of any significance....  Maybe the odd simple box or something but definitely not a full, supposedly integrated application.

UPDATE:    I received a full refund.   Ivan has tried to be helpful and for that I give him full credit.      I am awaiting the status on Advanced Pages/Business to see if I will use it..   I have found the demo on their site doesn't seem to work right and he has advised that it is being edited and upgraded.    It is a very expensive app by the time I pay the exchange rate on it 40%, but looks like a very useful app for allowing members of my site to create a mini-site..   

Last update on July 7, 3:35 am by TorontoGuy.
Be the first person to like this.