Store Community Support Documentation

Since last few days my facebook login stops working..

Getting error - 

Invalid App ID

The provided app ID does not look like a valid app ID.

i checked many times app id is correct & even i try it with new app still same error persists ..

i followed this tutorial - https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Setting+Up+the+Facebook+App

when user click on Facebook login we get this error ---

Thank & Regards

Be the first person to like this.

Facebook login stops working ..Please update this module or provide me solution...Thanks

Uninstalling the app & reinstalling the app make it work...  But now SignUP with Facebook looking weird ...'

Any Solution ??

JohnJr

Did you clear the cache and rebuild the core if the cache thing doesn't work :)

Yes i cleared the Cache & rebuild the theme many times ..

JohnJr

Hopefully, PhpFox stops by for a visit and gives some input.  Sorry to ask but since you said it is working now but the CSS (image above is not right) seems to look not right, have you tried looking at that page on a different browser or different computer.  If you want (you don't have to) you could private message me the domain and I could look at the CSS as well as look at the signup page and see if it still looks not right on my side.  I don't have Facebook set up on my site but I assume the signup button for Facebook should not look like that.

It was because of CDN , i cleread the CDN cache and now its working...Anyway thankyou very much for your help..

Can you tell me is there any way to reset all the blocks ?

JohnJr

What do you mean reset all the blocks?  Sorry...I am old according to my children :)

JohnJr

Under AdminCP - Maintenance - remove duplicates - blocks

Could this be what your looking for?

Thank you..