metro

Can somebody please help validate whether the automated user creation process is running the cron job?  I imported a .csv file and I get the following at the end of the process:

Added file successfully. The system will automatically run cron-job to import users. You can run it manually.

I have setup cron to atomatically run as per the phpfox documentation, but 2 days later, nothing. No errors generated, no users created.

Does anybody have an ideas on how to run it manually?

Topics: cron, not corona
Be the first person to like this.
Hannah

Hi metro,

Could you please check and make sure that the cronjob works correctly? I guess there are some wrong configurations and then the cronjob not work.

If the cronjob works smoothly, please submit a ticket with your information so that our technical team can investigate this issue on your site.

Regards,

Last update on July 23, 2020 by Hannah.
metro

Hannah. Your response was neither helpful, nor did it make sense. It really could help if you read YOUR response before hitting Post Reply.

Lilman446

Hello metro,

have you setup the cron job to run from your server in cPanel?

Can somebody please help validate whether the automated user creation process is running the cron job?  I imported a .csv file and I get the following at the end of the process:

Added file successfully. The system will automatically run cron-job to import users. You can run it manually.

I have setup cron to atomatically run as per the phpfox documentation, but 2 days later, nothing. No errors generated, no users created.

Does anybody have an ideas on how to run it manually?

Hello Metro. Have you worked out your cron job issue yet? I am not sure if I can be of any assistance, but if you are running phpFox on your own macOS-based web server, I may be able to help you. Under these circumstances, there is something you may have to do in order to get your cron job working. Please let me know. Thanks.

metro

I gave up on phpFox import user as it did not work and produced too many errors that I could not trust.I got a developer write a proper script that did the import. Thanks though..

Hello Metro. Have you worked out your cron job issue yet? I am not sure if I can be of any assistance, but if you are running phpFox on your own macOS-based web server, I may be able to help you. Under these circumstances, there is something you may have to do in order to get your cron job working. Please let me know. Thanks.