Store Community Support Documentation

Hi, I updated the chat app to the lastest, not the chat plus or whatever it is and now it displays like the image below. when you come to my site the chat window is expanded and cover the right half of my site. i looked for steeing that handeled this but could not find one. can someone please help?

Be the first person to like this.

We believe this can be a technical issue. Therefore, we kindly request you to open a new support ticket from your client area so that our technical team can investigate further on this to resolve this issue at the earliest. 
If you agree, I will open a new ticket on your behalf in the client area so that you can follow up and the problem will be resolved soon.

Last update on August 17, 3:48 am by Nate.

We believe this can be a technical issue. Therefore, we kindly request you to open a new support ticket from your client area so that our technical team can investigate further on this to resolve this issue at the earliest. 
If you agree, I will open a new ticket on your behalf in the client area so that you can follow up and the problem will be resolved soon.

Hi nate this is what i received from support.

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I can inform that the chatbox will be opened by default when accessing to the site. Users can click on the top bar of chatbox or listbox to minimize them if needed. Please try it out.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

Any ideas of what i could do to make it start minimized

Hi Rich,

We are sorry that phpFox does not support users can minimize the chatbox by default. You can consider implementing this custom work if needed.

Regards