So I added some ads to the ad system and they display on block 1 but how could I have them auto refresh after 10 seconds? 

Topics: ads
Be the first person to like this.
Hannah

Hi tahoecale,

We are sorry that phpFox does not support "auto-refresh" feature for ads. We would like to add this suggestion to our list and it will be considered to implement it in the near future.

Btw, if you want to implement it right away, please submit a ticket for customization service so that we can process which incurs additional cost.

Regards,

Hi tahoecale,

We are sorry that phpFox does not support "auto-refresh" feature for ads. We would like to add this suggestion to our list and it will be considered to implement it in the near future.

Btw, if you want to implement it right away, please submit a ticket for customization service so that we can process which incurs additional cost.

Regards,

is there a way to add some Javascript into the block or something? I’m no expert with coding but with a little guidance I could maybe figure it out. I have already spent I think $1500 on your script I don’t have any more to pay you unfortunately. But this is something I really need.