When I share links to other pages it does not show any picture on my site.  I have seen other PHPFox sites that do a pohot when this happens.  Is there a setting that I need to trun on to get this to work?  It usuallt has a pictore on the left hand side and to the right it has the title of the article and below that a summary of the atricle.  Mine is just missing the picture on the left.

Hannah

Hi William Brock, could you please describe the process? Do you mean the feature to share a photo from the phpFox site to the other communities?

Be the first person to like this.

Yes I want to shre my photos/videos to Facebook.  I have them shared to friends right now on my Phpfo site.  But it will not put the actual photo/video into the share window  when I try.  I even purchesed Advanced Share from FoxExpert.  They said it was due to my privacy settings.  But, I do not see where I can change them to allow me to share things to other sites.

Be the first person to like this.
Hannah

Hi William Brock,

We checked and found that it works correctly. Please make sure that the photo on your post meets with Facebook's Policy:  https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/adult_nudity_sexual_activity

Due to Facebook's Policy, the image content does not meet policy (group's photo, group's avatar, user's photo, user's avatar, and the photo on your post...) will be removed automatically.

Regards,

Hannah

Last update on September 30, 2020 by Hannah.