The title says it all. I just went to my client area so I could upgrade from 4.8.1 to 4.8.2, in the hope that it might resolve some of the issues I am currently having with 4.8.1. But after several attemps, it just keeps downloading 4.8.1. I hope that this is not another case where the Macintosh version of something lags behind other platform versions. I have seen this happen too many times over the years with too many software programs. It seems that in many cases, we macOS users are a second thought with many software developers. :(

Be the first person to like this.
Hannah

Hi Bill Kochman,

This issue may come from your server configuration. I believe that you already submitted a ticket for this issue, please work with us on this ticket.

Regards,

Hannah

Hannah, you obviously have no idea what you are even talking about. This issue has absolutely NOTHING to do with my server configuration. In fact, it is not even about my server. It is about downloading a regular zip archive using a regular web browser. The fact of the matter is that your company apparently had the web link attached to the wrong file for download. They ALREADY fixed it, and I ALREADY downloaded the 4.8.2 zipped archive. Before you post here, please at least know what you are talking about, because giving the wrong answers confuses people. Thank you.

Hannah

Hi Bill Kochman,

I apologize for my mistake in this case and apology to make all of you confused. I would like to confirm that this issue came from us, we already fixed this issue and everyone is able to download the package with the "Download Latest phpFox" button from now.

Regards,

Hannah