In the Chat Window, there is an option to hide a conversation, or to stop receiving notifications for a conversation. Why is there no option to actually delete a conversation, even though I am the Admin of my own server, and of my phpFox installation? Is this yet another problem with the Facebook Clone theme, or am I simply missing something somewhere?

Be the first person to like this.

If you are referring to the Chat Plus system, they have not developed that. They are working on it and believe it should be available for Q1 of 2021. I agree it is a standard function for all chat software to have a delete function. I am not sure how that was overlooked, but I did receive word that they were working on to develop the fix.

Hello Larry. No, I am not referring to the Chat Plus system. I can't afford that expensive chat system. I am referring to the chat window that is a part of the Instant Messaging app. There is no way to delete conversations in it either. You can only hide them. I likewise find it rather odd that there is no delete function.

Hannah

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. The reason we removed this feature because we would like to improve the business of it before turning it on.

We would like to confirm that our team is working on this improvement [Delete conversation feature-ChatPlus] and it will be available in our next mobile app version (phpFox solution). 

Best regards,

Hannah

Hannah, will this same improvement apply to the Instant Messaging chat window as well? My question was in regards to the Instant Messaging chat window, and NOT to Chat Plus, which I do not even have. Thank you.