Bogarte
Hello everyone,
does anyone know a way to hide all modules so that they do not create an icon in the feed's posting form.
I need to leave the feed just for text posting.
There is a similar plugin that controls the content, but does not hide the post.
Attached image I want to hide Photos and Videos

Topics: feed
Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

Wait found an error.

Last update on November 23, 2020 by JohnJr.
JohnJr

updated above.

Bogarte
Sorry @JohnJr, I was a little confused with the application of this change.

I need the buttons of any other module to be not the status is hidden regardless of the level of the profile. even for admin.

Thanks for your help.

ps. I sent you a pm
JohnJr

Sorry, I was a little tired (12:15 am) when I finished it.  I forgot the second if statement so all the other places show correctly.  Will post an update tonight or tomorrow.

JohnJr

Ok phpfox, your message system here does not work with code bracket for pasting code as it use to work correcty....new forum?

JohnJr

Well I am sorry to say this is way out of my league for smartness.  I would recommend you to contact Cespirtual, which is an awesome guy and help me in somewhat a similar situation as I wanted to remove the entire ability to post on the feed.  I also found out I had to remove posting on the profile as well, since it also post on the feed.  If he is unavailable then I would go to Scheinwelt-Media.  Another awesome developer who if they have the ability will not waste weeks/months figuring out an issue whether it is with their product or when hire them.

Again, sorry...and remember you don't get the smartest when you get free at least in my case :)  although I did get part of it but two of trying tells me I don't have a clue :)