metro

I know, we all wish YouNetCo released a 100% off coupon, but did YouNetCo release a BlackFriday code that I missed?

Be the first person to like this.
metro

Thats for phpFox, not for YouNetCo. In the past, they have always had separate offerings, and this one says "..license & solution purchases and upgrades"., I hope they can clarify. Clickbait seems to have worked... somewhat :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

JohnJr

It is listed on that page silly :)

Happy Thanksgiving to as well!  Stay safe!

Last update on November 26, 2020 by JohnJr.

I bought from Younet entered the 25% off code and still had to pay full price. no one has fixed it yet. who fixes? phpfox or younet?

JohnJr

John, I was able to purchase Donations from YouNet with 25% off this morning with no issues.  They offered me customization service to make it work with GROUPS and not just PAGES.  Seemed odd to me that it didn't come with both since they use the same database table in phpfox and the code would probably be 95% the same. Surprisingly enough GROUPS are way more popular than PAGES but it only been out since 2015 so hopefully, someone will make an App in this decade.   But they did say the App Getting Started is just about to get a fix to work with not just categories, but now subcategories as well for searching so I will take what I can get at this moment.

Last update on November 27, 2020 by JohnJr.
pixdue

I made 3 purchases and none of them the discount code worked.
Send message to phpfox, did not reply,
I sent to the seller of the plugin did not reply.

This worries me if we can still trust promotions like this.

JohnJr

When you say this didn't go through, did you see the discount taken in the initial screen but after you paid there was not discount?

metro

I gotta tell you, using Jack Daniels and koolaid as a turkey marinade... Whacked!

It is listed on that page silly :)

Happy Thanksgiving to as well!  Stay safe!

phpfox said not their problem...

just now sent a contact message to younet thru the app page in question.

it did not deduct but I went ahead anyway thinking they would make it right, it was my only day off and I needed to get webpush installed to keep the new members on my new site coming back as I have some fb paid ads running.

we shall see if younet is reputable or not

Last update on December 1, 2020 by johndoight.
JohnJr

I would send them a copy of your payment receipt and they will look it up and if they can verify it they will give you the money difference.  I have dealt with them for almost 7 years and we go back and forth on bugs and issues just like cats and dogs, but I trust them in regards to money transactions.  There have been a couple of times where they could have been unethical with me in regards to purchases. I sent them an email and they checked it out first and if there was even a chance I was right, they either gave me my money back or gave me a credit, which is what I asked for.   One issue was a year after the fact, so I am very impressed with their integrity model on money situations, but do they charge for their work and time, which I always understood. So, anyone who reads this, do not think you can get away with getting customization work for free and not paying for it...

Now, back to the bugs (LOL)...which all third party developers would get a GitHub account for their addons so they keep track of the bug and issues and request for improvements.