metro

Can somebody else validate that they can NOT install apps from the phpFox store? Doesn't matter what app I try and download, I get a white screen in admincp back saying:

{"redirect":"https:\/\/www.mydomain.com\/admincp\/apps\/"}
Last update on November 28, 2020 by metro.
julio

Hello Metro !    I confirm that too.  Cannot install new apps.

metro

Thanks Julio.  This last month looks like their servers have covid-19. The disappointment continues, they don't monitor their systems. The challenge is that they do not even look at their ticket system over the weekends so we are screwed until Monday! What a friggin disappointment, but then again... it is phpFox!

Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

Same here...very odd since Friday I was able to install my purchase.  The error is not a valid zip file.  I thought I seen my server say missing end certificate.  Lucky I still had a zip file from when I downloaded it on Friday and did a copy and paste.

Last update on November 29, 2020 by JohnJr.
websistema2013

A month ago it was impossible to enter the phpfox support service, now it is impossible to install apps from the phpfox store! Oh and phpfox ...

Hannah

Hi all,

Apology for this inconvenience, our technical team is working on this issue. We will update the status soonest.

Regards,

Hannah

metro

What a frigging black Friday / cyber Monday gift from phpFox. The worst from a tech company in history. Oh well, thanks Hannah, pull out your whips and start cracking your tech team up. Keep us posted.

Last update on November 30, 2020 by metro.
Hannah

Hi all,

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

We would like to confirm that this issue is now resolved and the major root cause of this issue was due to the wrong S3 configuration. 

Kindly try to download & install your apps and revert if you face any further difficulties. 

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

Have a great day ahead and stay safe.

From phpFox team.

pixdue

Hello Hannah,

please do you know how to tell us why the discounts have not worked correctly?

metro

So, to better understand phpFox screwup, a configuration change was made to your system on Friday, in between the largest shopping spree WORLDWIDE, and the clowns that made the change, went home on Friday without testing, therefore leaving all of us screwed because phpFox / YouNet does not care to have a support system that monitors sytems and/or tickets after hours and on weekends?

Are you guys hiring? Thats a darn good gig you have there - not being accountable...

Hi all,

We would like to confirm that this issue is now resolved and the major root cause of this issue was due to the wrong S3 configuration. 

Kindly try to download & install your apps and revert if you face any further difficulties. 

From phpFox team.

pixdue

Hi all,

From phpFox team.

The problem continues.
I did a test now and it continues with error.

The quality of support service is regrettable.

I have known phpfox for over 10 years and unfortunately support as always and scores zero. Their mental laziness and a covid20.

Karl Kunc

I think you all might cut them a little slack since the Amazon aws services went down which probably was the cause of this issue. I don't know when the issue was finally corrected but I noticed it on my systems s3 link. https://www.crn.com/news/cloud/aws-apologizes-for-cloud-outage-from-amazon-kinesis

Last update on December 1, 2020 by Karl Kunc.