metro

phpFox store claims that their Profile PopUp is compatible with 4.8.2.  IT IS NOT compatible with 4.8.2. 

Attachments
yscam.PNG 108.09 Kb . 79 Views
Be the first person to like this.
YouNetCo

Hi metro,

We would like to confirm that Profile PopUp is compatible with phpFox 4.8.2. Could you please recheck your phpFox version and submit a ticket  if you got this issue.

Regards,

metro

I was able to reproduce this with a brand new 4.8.2 installation. Once the error comes up, the larger right hand side fram of the admincp brings the login screen to log into the store. Going back to apps and reinstalling completes the process. The same also happened with the Business Theme.

metro

THIS IS A PHPFOX ISSUE AND NOT RELATED SPECIFICALLY TO YOUNET PRODUCTS....Wait.! Younet owns phpFox, right? So it IS a Younet issue.

THIS IS A PHPFOX ISSUE AND NOT RELATED SPECIFICALLY TO YOUNET PRODUCTS....Wait.! Younet owns phpFox, right? So it IS a Younet issue.

Now it is complicated :mask:

metro

:smile::flushed::smile::flushed::smile:

Now it is complicated :mask:

Hannah

Hi metro,

We believe that this issue related to YouNetCo, so kindly contact YouNetCo to check it. After that, we can process from our end if the issue still happens.

Regards,

Hannah

metro

YOUNET is phpFox parent comany. Y'all can work between yourself without airing your dirty laundry in public. This has been reported multiple times... and just a few hours ago on a different thread. So, no... I don't need to pay Younet AKA phpFox to fix your motherships issues.

JohnJr

YouNet and Phpfox,

I have this come up a few times in the last month which really confused me as I clicked on my previous purchase link and the app was updated for several months.  I can't remember exactly what I did but I either hit the back button until I was back to the previous purchase link or I relog into my site again...but then it worked.  If it happens again, I will send you a message.

I also remember using a menu item I didn't know existed, called "uploaded".  When I went there I noticed their was an app in there that I had to re-validate and it work as well.  I don't remember if that app was the same app I was having an issue with above.

Hannah

Hi metro,

We guess this issue related to cache, when installing an app from admin cp, phpFox site need to send your license key and license id information to phpFox's store to validate your license, but for some reasons, this information was not available in cache and did not send to phpFox's store properly.

So to fix the cache issue, please try to clear your cache and install the app again, at that time you can install the app correctly.

However, we would like to note that we try to reproduce this issue from our end and fix it. Could you please provide us some more information? for example, the steps to get this issue so we can reproduce it.

Regarding the relationship between YouNetCo and phpFox: First and foremost, phpFox and YouNetCo belong to a more prominent family named "YouNet Group"; however, we have separate companies, resources, and tools. We do not work with YouNetCo on any of our product development and customizations; yet, we have an agreement with them to be an expert (or third-party) to phpFox.
All the policies applied to third-party addons listed in our store apply to YouNetCo as well. Therefore, if there are any issues with your addons, we require you to initially check and confirm with your third-party provider that their addons are updated and work well with our platform (to the latest version).

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Hannah

Last update on January 13, 2021 by Hannah.
metro

Thank you for explaining where y'alls problem is. Maybe you should consolidate the two and share resources, Imagine Microsoft Office group and Mirosoft Outlook group claiming that they dont share resources. #smh.... Oh, wait, that would mean less revenue for both; my bad!

Regarding the relationship between YouNetCo and phpFox: First and foremost, phpFox and YouNetCo belong to a more prominent family named "YouNet Group"; however, we have separate companies, resources, and tools. We do not work with YouNetCo on any of our product development and customizations; yet, we have an agreement with them to be an expert (or third-party) to phpFox.