Hello, 

I need help fixing an issue with the Webp images. When I upload it, the thumbnails appear. However, when I submit, I get an error like there's an extra code in the image. See attachment.

Attachments
1e.PNG 232.09 Kb . 35 Views
2e.PNG 124.37 Kb . 29 Views
Be the first person to like this.
Hannah

Hi @Dmitry Tkachenko

Sorry to make confuse about my wrong typewriting. I would like to mention that we could not reproduce on Photo app 4.7.11 from our end. Could you please submit a ticket with your server information so our technical team can help you?

Regards,

Hannah

Hi, @JohnJr !

I can't understand, how to send you private message?

Riker1981 & Dmitry,

If one of you sends me a link to a page where it is occurring I can use Firefox and try to locate the area in my code to hopefully help.  If you can only view the page when your logged in, you can PM a username and password and I will go look for you.  Don't post it here though.  I think it is just a misplaced quote.

Last update on January 5, 2021 by Dmitry Tkachenko.
JohnJr

My bad...forgot to send you a friend request first.  Looking through the code now.

JohnJr

Ok, I found it and probably the reason they didn't see the issue was because they didn't upload a WebP image.  Although I think I found the spot, I don't understand why they have the span the way they do.  I have to go for the pick up my daughter so hopefully someone sees the issue in this code.  This is a bug since I have the same error on two of my sites.

File: PF.Base/include/library/phpfox/image/helper.class.php

Line: 316 & 317

$ele = 'span';                 $image = '<' . $ele . ' class="no_image_item i_size_' . $sImageSize . '"><span></span></' . $ele . '>';

Last update on January 5, 2021 by JohnJr.
JohnJr

Just noticed that under attachment file type does not include WebP file type.  But I added it and nothing happened.

Thank you John!

Just waiting for PhpFox comments.

I think they said you should open a ticket. I gave up on mine and just removed WebP format completely. 

I think they said you should open a ticket. I gave up on mine and just removed WebP format completely.