Hi All, any idea when is V5 releasing? We were supposed to have beta version in 2020 Q4 itself as per this blog - https://www.phpfox.com/blog/2020/2020-year-plan/  ;

We really latest UI/UX using ReactJS, we are already 3 years behind other social community platforms.. 

Topics: phpfox v5

Hi All

Late last year I messages someone on the Company Chatbox and sent a Support Ticket below

======================================================= =================

Hi there

When will the Beta V5 be released? When will we get some information about the new version?

Warm regards

Darryl

Hello Darryl,

======================================================= ==

Below is the reply

======================================================= ======

Thank you so much for being interested in our product.

Please be informed that the phpFox V5 version is still under development and a Beta version will be released in 2021.

As of now, we afraid that we can not disclose any further regarding the features or exact timeline when it will be released. However, you can keep an eye on our blog at https://www.phpfox.com/blog/ to stay updated. Every client who has active software upgrades and support will be able to access it as soon as it is released. So stay tuned!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
Carol
Support Staff
www.phpFox.com
Start Your Social Network Today!

That's the response I recieve too.. the new PHPFox management is not reliable.. seems like everything fell apart after Raymond left.. we need dedicated and reliable support otherwise I really have second thoughts of moving to another platform.. 

Be the first person to like this.
Steve

Good luck finding a script because they all have bugs 🐜 

So does PHPFox and without reliable support.. 

Hannah

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in phpFox and its future upgrades.

Please note that phpFox V5 is currently under development and we are not yet to finalize the release timeline for V5 Beta version. However, as per our current schedule, we are expecting to launch the Beta version in the second half (H2) of 2021.

Best regards,

Hannah

Lilman446

So hows this Beta looking for second half? Can we still plan to see it early in the second half or late?

Hannah

Hi Lilman446,

Currently, our development team is working on V5 and we do not have official information for the v5 Beta version. However, a detail of the release will be published on our blog at https://www.phpfox.com/blog/, you can keep an eye on it to stay updated.

Regards,

Hannah

Paris

I'm still waiting for v5. I am not anxious to run this version. The technology is as old as my kids.

Please keep us updated.

Paris

Lotsa truth in that. I support phpfox for a long time but I feel what they are saying. The support is lacking. The documentation sucks big time as it does not go deep into explaining the details. I won't say tooo much more but hey it's 2021 MAY and still wondering when things will simplify out,

I am in agreement with this.

47 days to go? 

Hannah

Dear all, 

We would like to update we are working on V5 and we could not public the exact time for v5 Beta release (for developers) . When everything is ready, a detail of the release will be published on our blog at https://www.phpfox.com/blog/, you can keep an eye on it to stay updated.

Regards,

Hannah

Hi there, I also sent this in Late January

Hi Again

Please give me some idea when V5 will be available. What month?

I need to know if I should wait for V5 or start with V4.8

Then how hard will it be to transfer everything across to V5?

Will V5 be compatible with the Younetco Add Ons?

Will V5 work with the Mobile Apps

Will V5 still have Activity points?

Please give me some answers so that I can move ahead.

Warm regards

Darryl

Below is the reply

Hello Darryl,

Hope you are doing well.

We understand that lots of our clients are waiting for v5 to be released. As we stated earlier, V5 is still in the process of development and we are unable to confirm any specific date of our beta release, however, we are expecting to release it in late Q3 2021. Other than that, we cannot disclose any further. We're so sorry for this.

​Have a great day ahead and stay safe.

Regards,
Carol
Support Staff
www.phpFox.com
Start Your Social Network Today!

Today I sent this ticket, fingers crossed lol

Hi Carol

Any news on when the V5 Beta version will be available?

Is there any information on the V5 upgrade improvements?

Warm regards

Darryl

PS The waiting is killing me lol

Dear all, 

We would like to update we are working on V5 and we could not public the exact time for v5 Beta release (for developers) . When everything is ready, a detail of the release will be published on our blog at https://www.phpfox.com/blog/, you can keep an eye on it to stay updated.

Regards,

Hannah

This has been posted several times but its pretty meaningless because you havent made a blog post about in a long time. 

How about some sneak peeks at what to expect ? 

We can wait for a beta but its the details i'm sure most of us would like to hear.