I have purchased 15+ plugins from YOUNET till now. I removed all the plugins and then tried to install 2-3 modules. I found that I am unable to install as it keeps asking for admin user id and password. 

I am tryingto get in touch with their support team and have messaged 4 times but still there is no reply. Any idea about this company's support ? Is it a realiable company ?

Topics: younet, issues
Be the first person to like this.
JohnJr

Naresh, are you going through the AdminCP under your purchases.  Sometimes for me it does not register the first time so I hit back and click on the purchase link again and then it works.

Yes I am going through the AdminCP. I tried many times but it keeps asking me to login. 

YouNetCo

Hi Naresh,

We received your feedback and already replied to you. However, we did not receive any your feedback. We are waiting for your  information so we can access to AdminCP and check this issue.Could you please login to YouNetCo client area and reply to ticket #444217 ?

ync client area: https://phpfox.younetco.com/ynuser-login

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

YouNetCo team

Twice I messaged through the your app page on the store and twice I emailed. I dont know which step I missed ?

YouNetCo

Hi Naresh, 

Could you please provide us the information to access your AdminCP in your ticket so we can check the issue? 

Regards,

YNC team

I cant see any active ticket ? Kindly check the enclosed screenshot.

screenshot

Attachments