I cannot find the setting to change users uploading profile photos and admincp gives me the notification that I have to approve it.

Be the first person to like this.
ive been there and do not see that option ive looked under all apps for registered users. profile, phots, etc
ive been there and do not see that option ive looked under all apps for registered users. profile, phots, etc

haha no idea why it posted my reply a zillion times sorry

Naresh

I would like to enable that ...... I would like to check every profile snap before its visible on my site.... where is the settings ? 

found it but mine was already OFF and still making me approve. members/usergroup settings/ photos.

but that is for ALL photos I'm still looking for specifically whats making me approve all PROFILE PICS because I want it turned off

found it but mine was already OFF and still making me approve. members/usergroup settings/ photos.

but that is for ALL photos I'm still looking for specifically whats making me approve all PROFILE PICS because I want it turned off

<p>found it but mine was already OFF and still making me approve. members/usergroup settings/ photos.</p>

<p>but that is for ALL photos I'm still looking for specifically whats making me approve all PROFILE PICS because I want it turned off</p>

Naresh

In my case all the photos are required to be approved but profile image is automatically approved :laughing:

Still searching for the admin settings

yea I've searched for days and cannot find it. I require a profile photo to join maybe thats it BUT I shouldn't have to approve every profile photo thats ridiculous

Hannah

Hi johndoight & Naresh,

We would like to note that the script does not separate approval feature for Profile photo and other photos.  Please consider implementing this custom work if needed.

Best regards,

Hannah

JohnJr

Scheinwelt-Media,

I thought I was going crazy because I knew I read something about it, and I searched the forum several times trying to find that piece of information.  Never thought of checking the bug area :)

Hannah i dont want to approve ANY PHOTOS at all. I want them posted immediately. but it appears anyone can post a pic to their news feed BUT when someone uploads a profile pic on sign up I have to approve them. seems like a bug to me.

<p>Hannah i dont want to approve ANY PHOTOS at all. I want them posted immediately. but it appears anyone can post a pic to their news feed BUT when someone uploads a profile pic on sign up I have to approve them. seems like a bug to me.</p>